• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fight for your Friends! - Results!

Percon

Smash Lord
Okay, here are a few shouts:

Ally: You're freakin' CRAZY :p. I never once said anything about you being an online champ and how that translates to playing offline... I DID have a few doubts though. Until I saw you play. GEEZ, you use those grenades well. When everyone was asking me "What do you think of his Snake", I honestly wanted to answer "he's better than me" but I just couldn't. But yeah, you definitely have the meanest snake I've ever seen and I hope you come out more often.

Testrider: Nice stuff, I really didn't expect you to be so good. Good games, and mark my words I'll get my revenge next time! :p

buenob: You got better since last time. Good friendlies. Play you again soon, hopefully!

Retlaf: You're a cool guy. Good friendlies.

Saus: Close Ike Mirror. Play you again sometime.

Steb: Cool diddy, you've still got some stuff to learn, but you did well regardless. GGs.

Zaf: Keep working on that Meta! Good games and again thanks for housing

Clet: You are a very cool sir. You've got some neat Wolf tricks... work on spacing and I see you getting a lot better.

Minus, KingAce, Ambrose: http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=yinx7je8ZnY&feature=related

Chester: Nice Fox, close matches. Nice friendlies in the morning too. Random matches FTW.

More after work

System Failure 333

Smash Apprentice
I guess it's my turn to get my 2 cents in... I'm not gonna do like everyone else and make individual shoutouts because that would just take too long (that's how much I love every single one of you, even those with who I didn't converse much!) Honestly, the appreciation that you have all given for this event was far greater than I could have ever expected; I was debating whether or not additional efforts for hosting a sequel to this tournament would be of any value to me in the future, seeing as I placed 33rd in this tournament (my favorite number, just look at it as being intentional....) But I soon realized that what mattered most was the satisfaction of hosting such an event and then seeing how successful it was through all of your comments and you can definitely now expect to Fight for your Friends Again!, maybe twice a year if I'm that motivated! (if not, let's not complain if we only get to do it once a year...) I'm sorry once again for the arctic weather of the venue, I was a little too busy to take care of it and try and figure out how to fix it... I know the venue was great, but I will try my best to find an even greater one in terms of convenience (better location!! Say.... Downtown, where the chicks are hotter and the food is better) So if a sequel is to take place, I expect to see every single one of you there AND more!! As for my gratitude, I would like to thank every single person who made it out to this tournament (except maybe RION, I'll let you know when I feel like thanking you...) and who helped make it run smoothly (all you pool leaders). I will also thank my friend Matt (the "African" Redemption) for initially encouraging me to host this tournament. My biggest thanks goes to Joel of course for actually taking the time to read my desperate first posts about wanting to host a tournament and reaching out to me; I would have never been able to do this without him, we make a great team!! Finally, congratulations once more to Ally, Percon, and KingAce; you guys really know how to Fight for your Friends. And congratulations to all those who may have accomplished a goal during this tournament. Last but not least, let's thank Ally's dad; without his dedication towards his son, we would have never gotten the chance to see Ally in action.

P.S.: for those of you fed up of calling me Systemfailure or SF333, my name is Denis, if that wasn't already cleared up in the past!

ThatGuy

Smash Master
Hey apparently we are missing a power bar from the venue and we will have to compensate if it is not located. Did anyone grab a power bar for some reason?

It has 2 rows of plugs on it, probably like 8 sockets (4 on each row), so it's kinda fat. I think it has a rounded edge.

Anyone?

Mystic Viper

Smash Ace
wow, did they only realize they were missing a powerbar now?

What if they purposely are trying to make a profit off of us?

Agora

Smash Journeyman
Nope, only brought back my own stuff.
You know, the power bars that weren't good enough for you!

Top Bottom