• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FGD~ Time to get SHTL done

DarkAura

Smash Lord
lol they dont block douche? wow...

and your right... I WANNA MURDER THAT ZHAMY DUDE HE RUINED MY LIFE... im happy he's gone though

Virgman

Smash Apprentice
Sounds like that Zhamy guy; I heard he was a douche.
Lol! You're right Zham! It does sound like you! But you actually know what you're talking about when you say stuff. Those guys don't. Fox Boards for the win!

P.S. I still wanna see a vid of you playing, Zhamy. I won't stop until I find one!

Zephil

Smash Ace
Lol! You're right Zham! It does sound like you! But you actually know what you're talking about when you say stuff. Those guys don't. Fox Boards for the win!

P.S. I still wanna see a vid of you playing, Zhamy. I won't stop until I find one!
if you ever found one it would be the only video that would require a new topic to show it to the world (the video critique topic is not worthy enough)

Lightning93

Smash Champion
Lol wtf is going on here. I've seen 3 Fox mainers give him up, and idc if you're in a slump. Play more Fox dittos and work on it!

And lol I saw all those Genesis matches live, of course the video has a much better view than what I had, but still amazing.

Jenkins

Smash Lord
Lol wtf is going on here. I've seen 3 Fox mainers give him up, and idc if you're in a slump. Play more Fox dittos and work on it!

And lol I saw all those Genesis matches live, of course the video has a much better view than what I had, but still amazing.
k im out, gotta go do my job

first DAY! I GOT DIS

Niko_K

Smash Master
i played niko k,doc,and pastaboy on stream with fox it was cool,i think i wudda made u guys proud
Yo bro don't you remember losing our MM on stream? I don't think that's much to be proud of :O

....You did 2-1 me in bracket though :( XD (MK ******)

Jenkins

Smash Lord
Yeah it doesn't do much except for those lucky times you can maybe buffer a dash into a grab or usmash, but it looks too good; like you're teleporting or something.
yeah dascoo.

pulling off sexy looking stuffz is what fox does ;D

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
it was a 15 cent bo3 MM, the stages were random....(frigate then lylat then pk1) and i got ledges in all 3 games lol

at pownz we will rematch and MAYBE step it up to 25cents,legit set this time =]

<3 niko you troll!

oh and good job light, i looked at the names slightly above and below you, and your placing doesnt seem bad at all when i see Pierce and Teba 1 spot above you lol

Last edited:

Jenkins

Smash Lord
it was a 15 cent bo3 MM, the stages were random....(frigate then lylat then pk1) and i got gayed by the gay ledges in all 3 games lol

at pownz we will rematch and MAYBE step it up to 25cents,legit set this time =]

<3 niko you troll!
15 cents?

what are you, poor?

oh wait, you're canadian. GG.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
btw, all of you better go to SNES....im like 80% confirmed for that stuff, as long as Brose can fit me in his car,even though im a young boi xD

Jenkins

Smash Lord
I am writing this letter because I recently heard some troubling news. Apparently, a large number of people actually believe Lord Fox J McCloud's claim that space gods arriving in flying saucers will save humanity from self-destruction. What follows is a call to action for those of us who care—a large enough number to direct our efforts toward clearly defined goals and measure progress toward those goals as frequently and as objectively as possible. The most sinful vagabonds you'll ever see generally think that Fox has no intention to bar people from partaking in activities that cannot be monitored and controlled but Fox's often-quoted imprecations belie this notion.

It is immature and stupid of Fox to transform our society into a twisted war machine. It would be mature and intelligent, however, to look into the future and consider what will happen if we let him submerge us in a sea of mysticism, and that's why I say that his deputies are tools. Like a hammer or an axe, they are not inherently evil or destructive. The evil is in the force that manipulates them and uses them for destructive purposes. That evil is Fox J McCloud, who wants nothing less than to cheat on taxes. Needless to say, he keeps telling everyone within earshot that there's no difference between normal people like you and me and selfish flimflammers. I'm guessing that Fox read that on some Web site of dubious validity. More reliable sources generally indicate that we must weaken the critical links in his nexus of gin-swilling, self-satisfied nihilism. Those who claim otherwise do so only to justify their own wayward platitudes.

Why does phallocentrism exist? What causes it? And what accounts for Fox's prodigious criminality and dissipation? To understand the answers to those questions, you first have to realize that when Fox's ugly utterances are translated into plain, words-mean-things English, he appears to be saying that he is cunctipotent. For me, this morally questionable moonshine serves only to emphasize how I have a problem with Fox's use of the phrase, "We all know that...". With this phrase, he doesn't need to prove his claim that he should impose a narrow theological agenda on secular society because "it's the right thing to do"; he merely accepts it as fact. To put it another way, if he thinks his stances represent progress, Fox should rethink his definition of progress. That's our situation today, in very rough outline. Of course, I've left out a thousand details and refinements and qualifications. I've not mentioned that it is not possible fully to understand the present except as a projection of the past. And I've ignored absenteeism altogether. I've simply pointed out one key fact: Out of all of the impractical scatterbrains I've ever known, Lord Fox J McCloud is clearly the most unforgiving.

Sukai

Smash Champion
I got Fox's attacking frame data finished, I'm gonna compare it to Scotu's and update my Up Smash thread if necessary.

Top Bottom