• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FF Fair --> DTILT

Jing)

Smash Apprentice
Okay so I know of this combo from Mafias vid.. but how do you do it exactly.. do you fair then tap down then dtilt right as your land? or?

ll Mafia ll

Smash Apprentice
You could always ask in the thread....
Either way, it's just, full hop, forward air, fast fall immediately.

You should hit with the fourth hit of the fair.

Then the timing for the buffered dair is annoying.
It's like a bit after you land, but you can't wait too long.

Jing)

Smash Apprentice
and sry for double post but how would you do that moving? Would it still connect right?

ll Mafia ll

Smash Apprentice
How to do it moving?
Like running towards the opponent?

Same thing... just with.... moving.

Either way, it's pretty hard to get it working, and probably takes a lot more effort to get it to work on a human.

stuntmansteve

Smash Rookie
Try to do it without fast falling at first. Just do a full jump, Fair, and then down tilt at just the right time before you hit the ground and you'll see the difference in the animation(i.e. the d tilt comes out immediately, with no lag.) Once you've seen what you're looking for, just try to get the timing right with the fast fall in order to pull off the combo.

Hope that helps.

Rohins

Smash Lord
NNID
Rohins
i just hold the control stick down slightly (enough to dtilt yet not enough to crouch) and buffer it during the final hit animation.

Top Bottom