• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Felipe_9595's Stage Topic [P:M 3.0]

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
Last edited:

Amazerommu

Smash Lord
It seems you like the color blue a LOT. Lol. I think I might actually use that Dreamland stage for my own build :D

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
It seems you like the color blue a LOT. Lol. I think I might actually use that Dreamland stage for my own build :D
Yeah, i love blue, i even edited my CSS and my Main menu to be more blue xDD

BTW if anyone is interested i can post the standard Dreamland HD without my edits, it looks like this:

uCooL

Smash Ace
NNID
SuperMurio
Yeah, i love blue, i even edited my CSS and my Main menu to be more blue xDD

BTW if anyone is interested i can post the standard Dreamland HD without my edits, it looks like this:

I would be interested in the HD non blue dreamland. (The blue one is awesome though nice job!)

Is this the HD version from the SSB64 HD texture pack floating around on the internet?

Rage83

Smash Ace
I had made an almost complete copy of Dreamland, but apparently someone beat me to it. I'd admittedly take the two texctures i'm missing, and add them to mine. (Because, if I go by Mystical Forest Dreamland, my version has the textures reduced much less.)

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
Are you planning to do the rest of the 64 stages in HD like this?
I will, i already finished Saffron (sme years ago in fact lol) but i need to tweak it, i have plans to do HD/HD Night versions for all the stages.

Rage83

Smash Ace
Hey murio, it looks like we both forgot something. *coughN64HDSTAGEScough*

meow

Smash Apprentice
Hey your dreamland texture is very nice! Although it makes the stage seem a lot smaller. My friends also agreed.

210stuna

Smash Lord
Hey your dreamland texture is very nice! Although it makes the stage seem a lot smaller. My friends also agreed.
I just tried it out for myself and I agree.

It's the camera.

OP did you use the camera info from the 3.0 version when making your HD version?

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
I worked over the original P:M 3.0 file, i only imported the textures, i didnt touch anything else.

Top Bottom