• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Feb 7, 2015] Smash Jam: Custom Slams Online Charity Tournament (EXTRA LIFE)... (Columbus, Ohio)

Jed05

Smash Cadet
NNID
DimmuJed
3DS FC
4227-3278-6754
Smash Jam: Custom Slams in support of EXTRA LIFE!

The tournament tonight will be in support of the Extra Life charity , that helps out Children's Miracle Network hospitals! My current subscribers on Twitch will be guaranteed entry as long as they show up, but anyone else wishing to enter is asked to make a donation of at least $5 to our Extra Life fundraiser page ! If you donate be sure to include your NNID in your message! All matches (if time allows) will be streamed live on my Twitch channel! If you intend to be in the tournament please add my NNID: DimmuJed.

Entry: At least a $5 donation here w/ your NNID
Time: 11:59 PM EST / 8:59 PM PST
Where: Online & on our Twitch
Prizes: $10 Amazon Gift Card and ALL the fame / glory. I'll also perform a (bad) Ukulele song about you live on stream.

Rules:

• No items
  • 1v1 on many arenas OR ALL Omega versions of arenas (defined banned list below)
  • Custom moves allowed
  • Mii characters allowed
  • Equipment NOT allowed
  • Single elimination / Best 2 out of 3 (in interest of time)
  • 2 stocks
  • 6 minutes
  • Start on Jigglypuff's Elimination
  • Stay on your side of the stage till match officially starts
  • NO CHARGING UP WEAPONS / PROJECTILES BEFORE MATCH START

Stages BANNED (Omega version allowed unless noted):

• Mario Circuit (BRAWL)
  • Temple
  • Pyrosphere
  • Orbital Gate Assault
  • Halberd
  • The Great Cave Offensive
  • Kalos Pokemon League
  • Garden of Hope
  • Palutena's Temple
  • Boxing Ring
  • Gaur Plain
  • 75m
  • Wrecking Crew
  • Pac-Land
  • Wily Castle
  • Flat Zone X & OMEGA

Players will have to join my lobby, I'll be Jigglypuff, matches start on my self elimination. Please add my me if you are in the tournament, as I'll have to have you on my list to be able to stream your matches. Nintendo Network ID: DimmuJed

-----------

Comments, questions, or suggestions encouraged.

Top Bottom