• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Feb 28, 2015] The Official TGC #1! $200 pot bonus for Smash 4! (Houston, TX)

Emuser012

Smash Cadet
NNID
Emuser012
Coming with a 27" Asus Monitor, power strip, full Wii U setup + adapter. See you Saturday Xyro, it's been too long.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Midwest players, MJG, Nicole and Shaky (all brawl legends who are super good in smahs 4) are 100% confirmed. I have their hotel info. F YES

Xyro77

Lmao no we don't have any MK players. They abandodned ship once they learned how bad he was.

Emuser012

Smash Cadet
NNID
Emuser012
Boooooooooo. Was hoping to have a MM between Houston MK vs Austin MK.

How many confirmed setups do you have so far? I'm looking to get in to the place around Noon with a few others.

Last edited:

Xyro77

I recommend get there as early as possible (9am) because once the event starts, there will be no friendlies.

Id like 26 full setups.

Airbrush_King

Smash Ace

Texas Gaming Championships (Final Announcement): With only a few hours away I hope everyone is trained and sharp before combat begins. Lets get hype and see you all there!

# 1: BE ON TIME! Venue opens at 10am. You will be DQed if you do not show up for your match. We have alot of events to get done in a few hours so lets stay organized and on schedule!

# 2: Spectator & Venue Fee: Spectator & Venue Fee will be 10$ and this includes entering any tournament plus casuals. You will need your wristband in order to enter the venue so make sure you keep your wristbands on at all times. Security will be checking at the door!

# 3: No Outside Food/Drinks: Le Jardin management has told me that they have a 0 tolerance for outside food or drinks so they are not allowed in the venue. They are strict about there policy and reserve the right to kick anybody out the venue without warning!

# 4: Full Setups - WE NEED SETUPS! Please bring whatever you can to make the tournament run fast. We will need tv's, consoles and games. The more setups we have the faster the tournament will be ran so everyone can get to friendlies/money matches. The 1st few players through the door that brings a full setup will receive a $5 discount/refund!

# 5: Bring Exact Change - Accepting $1's, $5's and $10's!

Top Bottom