• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Feb 1, 2014] [SSBM][PA][PHILLY] L@DU 2: Knee^2 (Philadeldphia)

namlolman

Smash Rookie
https://www.facebook.com/events/195330920665999/

I check FB a lot more than I check smashboards so if you have questions, it would be much appreciated if you could post there.

Melee Singles and Doubles.
$5 per person for singles and $5 per person for doubles.
NO venue fee!

Winnings will be split 60/30/10 with the possibility of some rounding because I don't like coins.

UPDATED SCHEDULE

3:30PM: doors open, registration, friendlies
4:00PM: Melee Doubles start
6:00PM: Melee Singles start
8:30PM: PM Singles start (tentative, based on Melee ending time)
10:15PM: event ends so we can get out by 10:30

The room is 314 (third floor) and called Class of '47 Meeting Room in Houston Hall. It's in University City on Penn's campus on 36th and Locust or so. If you're trying to get here via public transportation, I highly suggest taking the Market-Frankford line to either 34th or 40th and walking. There's lots of food nearby.

Set-ups appreciated. You will get a discount if you bring one; just run it by my first.

Last edited:

Smity

Smash Rookie
The results were just posted on Facebook recently. The main post should be updated to include them.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
The results were just posted on Facebook recently. The main post should be updated to include them.
No, make a results thread instead. That way people looking for results can find it (in the results subforum), and people can post shout-outs there. Also less clutter in this thread. Having the title have who went (that are name worthy, such as M2k, Cactus, etc) would also garner interest. :D

Tournament Results Subforum

Top Bottom