• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Feb 1, 2014] Michigan Ranbats 8 - Brawl/Project M (Livonia, MI)

What do you want as a Side Event?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JTsm

Smash Master
It was fun and even though I'm disappointed in my placing, I know I've been improving my game each tourney.

Shoutouts later~

W.C.N

Smash Lord
Might have left a charge cord for a laptop this weekend, if a tone finds it let me know please

LOE1

Smash Lord
welcome to the league of upsets. zyth beating ori, ori beating stewy, Sparta kick beating me...

im really going to step my game up next tourney. prepare your bodies :yeahboi:

Apasher

King Arthur
Premium
NNID
Apasher
welcome to the league of upsets. zyth beating ori, ori beating stewy, Sparta kick beating me...
SHOTS FIRED. :denzel:

I had so much fun at this, chilling with MI Brawl again <3 and of course meeting some new faces as well. GGs to everyone I played in Project M and Brawl.

Shoutouts when results thread is up.

JTsm

Smash Master
PM tourney in AA (Body City) is on the same day. Just letting ya know.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
PM tourney in AA (Body City) is on the same day. Just letting ya know.
I'm going to hold P:M at this still regardless. I'm doing this since the Brawl scene enjoys P:M as much as Brawl and because I know they do that I don't want to cut something they have grown accustomed to having. If people want to go to Body City and compete they are welcomed to go, I implore P:M driven players to go where the competition is. For this Ranbats only, P:M is a SIDE event at this not a main event meaning I'm only doing Singles and it'll be at a later time than usual.

So another instance of brawl hosting both and pm being exclusive...

It's Melee/P:M.

JTsm

Smash Master
Going to the AA one since it's closer, plus more experience from maylay players.

FF WuvS

Smash Ace
NNID
Lostmagic103
Oh, no P:M doubles and singles later in the day?
Mannn, you're killing me. :drsad:

Time to break out that Wendy's :salt: :salt: :salt:

FF WuvS

Smash Ace
NNID
Lostmagic103
Oh, an hour later isn't completely horrible.
Is there a possibility that if Scott and/or I ran P:M, we could do both singles and doubles?
Pls? :dr-_-:

FF WuvS

Smash Ace
NNID
Lostmagic103
You better watch yourself LOE1.
During one of your sets I'm just gonna flip the **** out and slap your controller on the ground.

Top Bottom