• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Feature Request: Individual Character Victory Themes

Slashy

Smash Lord
Reposting from the Social Thread

I get that this is low priority, but I think this would be a great aesthetic feature for the actual release

Since Dantarion was almost able to create
custom song IDs (allowing for additional music possible) AND custom victory music for each character! I really think this should be another low priority aesthetic change that the PMBR could include in the final release, it would great to implement this dummied out feature.

Bleck

Smash Master
I was wishing the other day that this was possible; I'd love to be able to pick out the individual victory themes for characters.

Prim3MavericK

Smash Cadet
Warning Received
I want to change Ness' back to Melee's victory theme. His Brawl victory theme just doesnt go.

mattgcn

Smash Cadet
this WOULD be a really neat aesthetic feature, which honestly im all about since im not a competitive player by any means

Top Bottom