• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fears

Mr.Bazerkus

Smash Journeyman
What are your fears or phobias things that scare the hell out of you and that you avoid at all cost. This could be anything that you just can't stand and rather stay away from.

Here is a list of Mine

1. Dieing
2. Roller coasters
3. Deformed people(like in 3 legs 4 hands stuff like that)
4. Public speaking
5. Meeting people I don't know
6. Aids getting it
7. College(See #5)
8. Marriage
9. Girls(Hot ones)
10. Drowning

Rici

I think I just red myself
BRoomer
NNID
Riciardos
I fear drunken Xsyven.

_umbra_

Smash Champion
any form of not being able to breathe

anything else I'm ok with... spiders kind of suck though lol

Black Waltz

Smash Champion
4. Public speaking
5. Meeting people I don't know
6. Aids getting it
7. College(See #5)
8. Marriage
9. Girls(Hot ones)
10. Drowning
Wait, then how do you have friends? No offense if you don't.

My fears:
Ugly girls who like to talk to me.

EDIT:
Now that Pluvia mentioned it: castration too.

Hyper_Ridley

Smash Champion
If anything, dying. Even thouhg I'm Christian, I still can't help but occasionaly question my beliefs. And there's always the fact that I might end up in the other place besides Heaven when I die.

edit: LOL Pluvia, that too.

Mr.Bazerkus

Smash Journeyman
I can talk to people it just I'm very shy and have to get to know someone before I start to talk alot to them. I can not talk to people randomly expecially if the like the coolest person in the world. Though if they start talking to me I'm okay I won't like look down or whatever.

And yes I do have friends and don't ask me to name them off. ( I find that annoying I do have friends its just I don't have a million friends. I think it is better any way to have a few friends rather then a 100 you can't keep close relationships with and plus after highschool you've going to lose like half the people you know.)

Mr.Bazerkus

Smash Journeyman
My **** randomly failing off now that is my number one fear

I mean I'm still a virgin I want to do it at least once before that even happens. I know this is impossible but it is still a very scary thought.

urdailywater

Smash Hero
Bugs, and falling.

I don't know why bugs though, anybody else have that fear?
I can't even kill a spider without freaking out. I can't stand that squishing noise, it irritates me so..

Spire

III
BRoomer
I'm admittedly a hemophobic.

Since day one, I was shown the old Hammer "Dracula" films. Keep in mind that when they were originally released, they were rated "X" in some places (others all "R"), so showing that to a baby can't be a good thing. Thanks dad.

Overload

Smash Lord
Losing friends/family
Waking up in the middle of a surgery but not being able to move
If I didn't know a single person in this world then dieing wouldn't bother me but I don't want people who know me to be sad so that's basically the main reason I don't want to die.
Not crazy about the whole public speaking thing either.
I don't really like roller coasters either.
I'm sort of nervous when I drive, which is why I don't really drive.

Mr.Bazerkus

Smash Journeyman
Die all alone like in the movie I am legend now that would be scary no one to help you with your problems

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
Losing my hearing beyond any repair/help. It'd be weird for everything to be so quiet.

Mr.Bazerkus

Smash Journeyman
Seeing rose O'Donnellin a thong. Without a shirt on. Getting all over me on a bed.
Now that's scary

I wouldn't mind if my woohoo feel off in this kind of a situation.
in fact I'd probably do it my self.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
You dare bring spiders to mah lair?! THEY MUST DIE!!

But with all due seriousness, I hate spiders. I also don't like it when people shout/interrupt me abruptly and have to do it by screaming.

Uhm...is there anything else I'm afraid of...I guess nothing else that I can think of ATM, everything else is just something that I can probably shrug off easily or something.

Edit: Oh yeah I hate getting in front of a big crowd and being the center of attention, like I'm being watched and if I make a mistake...well you know.

Further Edit: Well after actually reading the thread, some people have mentioned my fears, and then some. I couldn't stand being in the dark, and especially not after watching I Am Legend. I feel that if I have to go to the bathroom late at night, I would much rather wait to empty my tank out AFTER the Sun has come up...

Also Castration was too good.

D

Deleted member

Last edited by a moderator:

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Bees and wasps. Thats it. But I fear them much less than I did before I started my job (I worked outside where LOTS of bees and wasps happened to roam freely). I actually felt sorry for a bee once, I couldn't believe it.

Oddly enough I only saw one other person mention bees. I thought everyone hated them. I guess the odd one out when it comes to fears :(

ZeroFox

Smash Lord
Bees and wasps. Thats it. But I fear them much less than I did before I started my job (I worked outside where LOTS of bees and wasps happened to roam freely). I actually felt sorry for a bee once, I couldn't believe it.

Oddly enough I only saw one other person mention bees. I thought everyone hated them. I guess the odd one out when it comes to fears :(
Hmm, for some reason I'm slightly afraid of being hurt by bees (although I don't bother them, so in a sense I'm not that afriad since I don't think they have a reason to sting me).

But my fear for spiders and other weird bugs is bad, and I don't really know the reasoning behind it, because I DON'T think so spider is going to eat my face or whatever...

I'm fine with bees, even though they should be more dangerous to me than a spider.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
1. Murky water
2. Slow torturous death
3. Long prison sentence
4. The whole "Johny has a gun" disfigurement
5. Being forced to watch a love one get *****

That, in general, are the worst things I could think that could happen to me, from least to worst. Murky water is just scary for me, in anything from videogames to movies to lakes/ponds. I can swim in them, but it's always slightly unnerving. That halflife 1 level with the crossbow terrified me when I first did it.

CompassTosser

Smash Apprentice
If you hate spiders and fear losing people in your family, you'd absolutely hate being me. My room is in the basement of the house and spiders are there non-stop (also centipedes, and on ocassion a beetle) And I've had like 7 pets die on me this year, and 3 family members. Its funny though, now its like I can't be sad whenever someone I know dies because of all this. anyways, my biggest fear would be waking up with one of those Tarantulas (deadly ones) on my floor. seriously, look up deadly tarantula on youtube and you'll se what I'm talking about.

Blooqkazoo

Smash Journeyman
Lots of them:
Spiders,
Bugs,
Spider webs,
Being watched,
The dark,
The possibility that the girl I have a crush on likes my friend who also like her,
And finally, Sarah Palin becoming the president

Mr.Bazerkus

Smash Journeyman
Having a child whose is born with a defect

This would be very accord for me and hard for me to accept expecially if it were a physical defect.

Top Bottom