• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fc6 crews

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeMoney

Smash Apprentice
Anyone know were to find the fc6 crew battles I looked every where and I Cant find em

sorry if this was already posted tryed serching

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: I don't think FC6 crew battles have been released yet, actually.

Vall3y

Smash Lord
more like bach found better things to do with his time.
i cant blame him though, it looked like he was really investing time and hard work on his vids doing a great job... i just wish he'd release the footage as it is without too much of his pro edit work

Bibbed

Smash Journeyman
I remember talking to Wife about it shortly after FC6, and he said he didn't think the crew battles would ever be released.

Someone can always shoot BACH an IM if they want and ask. ErikTheDead99 on AIM.

g-regulate

Smash Hero
for a quick recap, i took like 7 stock vs the international team to pummel them by nearly 12 stocks or more. needless to say, EC beat everyone pretty bad.

KishPrime

King of the Ship of Fools
BRoomer
for a quick recap, i took like 7 stock vs the international team to pummel them by nearly 12 stocks or more. needless to say, EC beat everyone pretty bad.
I took 11. :p

Also, they were indeed recorded, and I believe BACH has the footage, though I'm not entirely certain. We'll see if there's anything we can do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom