• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

|FBT6 - BRAWL| March 20-21 Oshkosh, WI. West Circuit Event #2 - Results in 1st Post!

Status
Not open for further replies.

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
just got back from the pepsi meeting, lol it was intense. it was in a full out boardroom, with huge chairs around a big oval table, it even had pictures of old dudes on the walls lol. Out of the 6 proposals they received, I was the only one to show up for the meeting so they said that gives me major brownie points lol. They really liked my info, all I gotta do now is just hope they accept it. I think I'm supposed to get an email this week. fingers crossed!!!!!!!!

also LG7 there is housing on Friday night at the venue. split just means that there is literally no more Sunday and I'm gonna host a melee-only tourney later.

iamthemicrowave

Smash Master
just got back from the pepsi meeting, lol it was intense. it was in a full out boardroom, with huge chairs around a big oval table, it even had pictures of old dudes on the walls lol. Out of the 6 proposals they received, I was the only one to show up for the meeting so they said that gives me major brownie points lol. They really liked my info, all I gotta do now is just hope they accept it. I think I'm supposed to get an email this week. fingers crossed!!!!!!!!

also LG7 there is housing on Friday night at the venue. split just means that there is literally no more Sunday and I'm gonna host a melee-only tourney later.
dude way to step it up for the tourney. Getting a sponsorship is a great idea and its awesome that you are actually doing the work and GETn R DUN

Wafles

Smash Lord
My teammate can't make it anymore unfortunately, so I'm looking for a new teammate to rock **** up. I play wolf/kirby in teams. <_<

Chexr

Smash Ace
I will still try to come but I know for sure SDM won't be driving so I need a ride now.

grimacetpp

Smash Apprentice
who's brilliant idea was it to do this on a friday, I have ****ing school that day. like wtf

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
I have school that day too lol, it's not hard to get your work 1 day in advance. But yea I guess starting at 5pm should be fine to help everyone else accommodate school/driving. We can get a set of pools done for each event Friday night (assuming pools take 2-3 hours each), we'll just have to set aside crews as a "if we have time" sorta thing. Or maybe that can be at Noon to help people pass time if they show up early. I know I'm still gonna be there in the morning :lick: Wafles and I will work something out.

Wafles

Smash Lord
lol i realized i have a chem exam on friday at 1:30.

I'm sure I can work around it, and I'll be there around noon.

We need to figure out what to do with that afternoon now that the tourney is moved back until 5. =p

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
Hello,

I would like to inform you that Pepsi Fund has voted to approve your event funding for the full amount. Please give your information to [removed].

Thanks for requesting from Pepsi Fund and best of luck with your event.

Sincerely,

Andrew Evenson
Pepsi Allocations Committee Chair
holy ****

Zicore

Smash Champion
Girlfriends>>>>>>strippers. I actually like having relationships with girls, instead of using them for sexual satisfaction.
this was never questioned. Of course that statement is true. But Strippers (someone hot who will give pleasures that myself and 99.9% of the people there enjoy >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> lonejedi (someone who wouldn't):p

lonejedi

W.I.T.T.Y
BRoomer
this was never questioned. Of course that statement is true. But Strippers (someone hot who will give pleasures that myself and 99.9% of the people there enjoy >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> lonejedi (someone who wouldn't):p
Go enjoy your strippers then.

Anyway, Steve, how is the 917 going to be divied up?

Wafles

Smash Lord
The 917 dollars will pay for the venue. We're still not sure what it can be used for., it might be bound to the invoice, but we might be able to do other things with it yet.

Also, strippers are awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom