• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Favourite taunt and victory pose?

Yukiwarashi

Smash Champion
As far as I know, Toon Link has 3 different victory poses (like everyone else, I assume)
- Plays the Wind Waker.
- Chases a pig and catches it, holding it up in victory.
- Chases a pig and falls on his butt.

As for taunts, there are...
- Playing the Wind Waker.
- Putting away his sword and shield and looking around.
- Slashing wildly (no damage) before getting tired.'

Which ones do you like the most? While playing Brawl for about a week, I'd often go with the "chasing a pig and catching it" victory pose because it's the best one to me. I couldn't really think of anything else they could have him do.

As for taunting, when I kill someone I usually press down to do his rapid slashing one. It's pretty funny and quick, so you can avoid someone afterwards when they go for a revenge kill. The looking around one I find is pretty nice when you finish someone's last stock. I never play the Wind Waker though. It's just annoying. XD How about you guys?

By the way...does anyone else wish that Toon Link would say "C'mon!" in some way? Call it stupid, but that was one of my favourite moments in Wind Waker, when you'd have to summon those statues and he'd say "C'mon!" It's really too bad it isn't in the game. =(

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
iirc he also plays around with his wand(kinda like conducting) as one of his victory poses. My favorite taunt is the wildly slashing around one because sometimes I just do it instead of an attack near someone and it freaks people out :chuckle: even if I get hit it's worth it :laugh:

Firekid2

Smash Apprentice
I love the flailing slashes taunt. The WW taunt is also awesome. ^_^

Ethan

Smash Cadet
I really like the down taunt, and the falling pig chase victory pose.

Yukiwarashi

Smash Champion
Sorry KangKyu. =( I tried searching for it on YouTube but it seems no one has a video of it. In Wind Waker, when you're in the Temple of the Gods you have to move these statues by pressing R to make them follow you. Link says "C'mon!" It's pretty **** cute and I wish it was in this game. XD

Top Bottom