• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Favorite Stage?

RadiantTactician

Defender of the Outrealms
NNID
smashergal426
3DS FC
0946-3031-1836
Switch FC
SW-4594-4881-1993
I would say Arena Ferox and that Animal Crossing Island. I almost play exclusively on Omega form stages because I really don't like the stage design on the 3DS version. :ohwell:

Last edited:

Bullys

Smash Apprentice
NNID
bullys23
Battle Field - mostly for the platforms and change ups available.

clockwalker

Smash Rookie
As far as looks go, Omega Mode Orbital Gate Assault is like the coolest looking stage in the game for me. As far as playing goes, Battlefield.
As far as the 3ds version I'd say Yoshi's Island because I always loved that stage and the original Yoshi's Island is one of my favorite childhood games.

Last edited:

Noga

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
4768-7800-6903
Prism Tower, I don't know but I really like to play in that stage and N's castle just for the music :p

Last edited:

Noga

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
4768-7800-6903
Magicant cause it looks really nice.
Not gonna lie, Magicant would have been my favorite stage if it wasn't for the flying man. But it's hilarious to troll someone with him when you're doing local multiplayer matches.

gmBottles

Fun Haver
NNID
komfyking
Not gonna lie, Magicant would have been my favorite stage if it wasn't for the flying man. But it's hilarious to troll someone with him when you're doing local multiplayer matches.
It has a nice layout and everything. Like lots of people on Smashboards have said before, there needs to be an option to remove hazards. Flying man is pretty much the only problem with the stage.

Tattles

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Goldbit
Kalos League is gorgeous, and has the amazing Black/White Ending song (the best song in all of Pokemon imo).

As an actual stage, Town and City is really nice.

Kinda disappointed that we didn't get a new Fire Emblem: Awakening stage for the Wii U version, but I guess that would defeat the purpose of the version exclusive stages.

Last edited:

ShortRound

Smash Cadet
NNID
ShortRound
Smashville is where it's at. That and Town and City. Animal Crossing has got some good stages.

Last edited:

PixelPasta

Smash Lord
Mario Galaxy, Garden of Hope, Pilotwings, or Skyloft are probably the ones I enjoy the most.

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
Arena Ferox is my favorite mainly because Fire Emblem: Awakening is such an amazing game.

Top Bottom