• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Favorite Smash Pikachu Generation

chrisstopherrrr

Smash Rookie
For those who, like I, have mained Pikachu since the 64 version. You've probably noticed the differences between each version: 64, Melee, Brawl.

Which one was your favorite? And why?

I, personally, loved the Melee version for the sole purpose of the quick speed, better combos, etc.

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
This is a tough question. I think i am going to have to go for the N64 version. his aerials were teh pwnzors and his thunder CAME FROM THE F'ING CEILING. and he still had the fun uair. the brawl one is very close though.

Osgiliath

Smash Apprentice
One phrase. Foward Aerial into a down smash! Oh, Pikachu could chain grab in this with his forward throw.
Super Smash Bros 64 definately. Next in line would be Brawl, Pikachu is way better in Brawl then melee. But I also miss his tail spike....*sigh*

Yukiwarashi

Smash Champion
SSB64 Pikachu all the way, without a doubt.

I LOVED the back kick. I miss it so much. His neutral A kick was awesome too. If Brawl Pikachu had this, I'd still be using him. I hate hate hate his back A...

Peeks

Smash Rookie
I prefer Brawlchu overall. Dsmash, Running Usmash, QuackQuack, AND the green headband!? This Pikachu is everything I've ever wanted in a Pokemon... and more!

EDIT: Oh, and GG-ing Fox is fun too =D

~Peachy~

Creator of delicious desserts
Brawl pikachu for his cute outfits( mainly those super goggles!)!;)

PkTrainerCris

Smash Ace
The brawl one, quack, that dsmash, less lagy thunder, better bair...... etc..he is one of the most buffed characters.... also, melee was veryyyyy good, i miss the uair spike, the almighty usmash (iron tail!!), and the move i miss the most.... that nair... was so fun, had a crappy range, but was so freaking fast and hit really hard if done well, and the best, it conserved his falling speed!!!!(i think it made falling quicker, but that may just be my imagination), so it was so fun to run, short or full hop, fastfall, Nair in the face!!!! all this on one second.....

Top Bottom