• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Favorite Pikachu form?

Jun.

Smash Lord
party hat? omg i always called it the wizard hat.... learn something new everyday

but yeah i'm pissed they took my wizard hat so now i play the ketchum hat or w/e

ArcadiaLegend

Smash Rookie
Goggles >.>
I main goggle Pikachu. They look the most pwnage to me. I have a goggle fetish anyways. The only other thing they could have done to make him more awesome is give him a cape.

Exovel

Smash Ace
party hat? omg i always called it the wizard hat
Don't worry... it WAS the wizard hat! And without it, Pikachu can no longer look like a threat. That was the most redeeming thing about Melee Pikachu.

As for his brawl outfits... I'd say the headband is his only shot. Because Yukiwarashi is totally right. He has no business with goggles, those were made for Pichu.

JiangWei23

Smash Journeyman
What about that theory that the Brawl Pikachu is the Melee Pichu evolved? That solves the "goggle is Pichu's" claims.

Either way, goggle and headband all the way.

God_Mains_Pichu

Smash Rookie
Actually my official name for the hat is "pizza delivery pikachu," The green headband is "Latin Kings pikachu," and I think the goggles were "rocket pikachu"

(My friends and I name all the costumes, like Frusion suit Samus, environmentally friendly Game and Watch, Mime kirby, and "grandma snake" (the leopard print one). We have plenty of other ones, too.)

PokemonTrainerLisa

Smash Apprentice
I would use the Pikachu with the red and white hat, but I personally, would like that hat better if it had the green "L" on it (like Ash's original hat). That would be so awesome! XD

Top Bottom