• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Favorite Peach player

Who is your favorite Peach?

• Armada

Votes: 5 2.5%
  • Bones

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • Cort

Votes: 52 25.6%
  • Dark.Pch

Votes: 9 4.4%
  • DarknessOfHeart

Votes: 2 1.0%
  • Doll

Votes: 3 1.5%
  • Edresse

Votes: 2 1.0%
  • Hitsugaya

Votes: 23 11.3%
  • Kirbstir

• Light

Votes: 19 9.4%
  • Ikki

• Ignatius

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mikael

Votes: 10 4.9%
  • Mikey Lenetia

• Professor Pro

Votes: 4 2.0%
  • Ryoko

Votes: 9 4.4%
  • sastopher

Votes: 6 3.0%
  • Smiles

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Vidjo

Votes: 16 7.9%
  • Wife

Votes: 5 2.5%
  • Xelic

Votes: 6 3.0%
  • Xif

Votes: 22 10.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Katrina Love

Smash Cadet
Interesting thread. Hope you boys can play nice and not have a fight break out.

I dont know much about this game or who is famous and whatnot. Just Cort from the last time I came on this site. But obviously I have to say Dark is mine. Watching him is kinda entertaining even if I dont know much about what is going on,lol. Your doing good Dark. Start this year with no fighting mkay?;)

Happy new year everyone! And hope this one is a stress free one for you all:)

AIDS

Smash Lord
on the dront page you click a name and vote, you do not say it infront of us. that won't get him the vote, and there are many of these threads around

Katrina Love

Smash Cadet
Hmm? Did I do something wrong? I did vote for him. I picked his name and hit vote. If I say his name on here or something he loses his vote?

Hitsugaya

Smash Ace
To the guy up there that put his top 10. I'm pretty sure its suppose to be your favorite peach not who is the best.

I wished Mikael was on the poll. I would have definately voted for him.

Pritch

Smash Lord
With no MikeG?

He only, you know, revolutionized the character. No biggie, right?

I mean, on the one hand a popularity contest on smashboards is hardly somthing worth heavily nitpicking about, but this is kinda like making a "who's your favorite basketball player" poll and forgetting michael jordan.

slikvik

Smash Master
**** MD/VA. I have no region. no really...
With no MikeG?

He only, you know, revolutionized the character. No biggie, right?

I mean, on the one hand a popularity contest on smashboards is hardly somthing worth heavily nitpicking about, but this is kinda like making a "who's your favorite basketball player" poll and forgetting michael jordan.
what he said. leaving out highly influential old school players such as mikeG and KrazyJones is a big no no

Composeur

Smash Ace
I think Kei should definitely be on there. He seems like one of the best peaches around.

Yuna's also got the mindgames going on.

kouryuuXfighter

Smash Ace
thaxceptional1 said:
^then vote for your second favorite peach, god**** it stop complaining.
Thank You!

All the people who are complaining about not having their favorite Peach up there should really SHUT THE HELL UP!!! Just because MikeG, Krazyjones, and a few others aren't up there is not a big deal.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Alright, let me set the record straight here ok?

the reason I did not put Mike G up cause he said himself that he does not play and he does not like to get mentioned in threads like this. So I respected that and kept him out. None of this Peach players on that list are my favorite. Mike G is and always will be. to me that guy is the true Peach. A freaking monster. Though he dont play like he did when back in DA and N.Y, He is still my favorite. So I just voted for my second favorite Peach player, Mikael.

Stop freaking crying about how your players are not there and ****. Seriously. Even thoses that said thier players are not up there, they even voted for thier second fav and thats was it. that simple. Two or three players that I was gonna add slipped my mind. People dealt with it and just voted for thier second player. And if they dont have one then I assume they just said thier favorite and just did not vote. which is fine. You dont have to vote. So stop crying like girls about it. If its a problem, then dont vote or post. that simples.

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
I'm Canadian and all, but how the hell is Hitsugaya in 2nd with votes. LOLLLLL. <33 WCC

I'd have picked MikeG if he was on (I'm surprised you didn't stick him in, dpch hahaha) but seriously, Cort is too good right now. My 2nd pick on that list would definitely go to Vidjo. He seems to not have much love on the Peach boards hahaha.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I'm Canadian and all, but how the hell is Hitsugaya in 2nd with votes. LOLLLLL. <33 WCC

I'd have picked MikeG if he was on (I'm surprised you didn't stick him in, dpch hahaha) but seriously, Cort is too good right now. My 2nd pick on that list would definitely go to Vidjo. He seems to not have much love on the Peach boards hahaha.
I stated why I did not put him in.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I'll say it again then

"the reason I did not put Mike G up cause he said himself that he does not play and he does not like to get mentioned in threads like this. So I respected that and kept him out."

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
crismas is saying he should be on there along with trademark
Crismas is a female.........

And word. I saw that crew battle that you was in against........crap forgot thier names. but they are from R.I. emmy was in it. your Peach was hacking it up. I wanna play you even more now

The Hypnotist

Smash Lord
I voted for Professor Pro because everyone is voting for Cort, and all though he is an AMAZING Peach PP reps the PAL region and is crazy unfair fast. Runner up would have beeen Dark Peach because he's given me a lot of advice and has a unique Peach.

Hikarui

Smash Apprentice
Tough choice. Dark.Pch is obvious one of my favs. But I got too liking professor pro. His Peach is too fast for life. I like them both equally. Dark.Pch for the way he uses her and Pro for his speedy Peach and the mindgames he has with his speed. Dont know which to choose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom