• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 3DS Favorite part of the 3DS version?

Favorite part of the 3DS version?

• Total voters

Oz37

Smash Journeyman
NNID
smozzy
Actually, I've never had a lag problem when playing on the gamepad. You just gotta stay within range. As far as using the Gamepad as a controller, it's pretty comfortable in the hands and uses the same set up as the Pro/Classic Remote.

Colino

Smash Apprentice
NNID
MrColino
Actually, I've never had a lag problem when playing on the gamepad. You just gotta stay within range. As far as using the Gamepad as a controller, it's pretty comfortable in the hands and uses the same set up as the Pro/Classic Remote.
gc controller or bust. Sorry.

SS-bros14

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4038-6159-5535
This is a great point! We've all had those conversations where we are talking about Smash, and someone throws out the "I own with Link, you could never beat me" line. Now, we can settle these things right then and there!
This, it's just so true. :laugh:

Jeeble

Smash Rookie
NNID
Jeeble
3DS FC
4227-0772-2000
So I can play it during class, and with my friends without having to crowd around the TV

Kalierdarke

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Kalierdarke
Before tonight, portability was the main factor by a mile.

The Gameboy stage though is just great and almost bumps the stages up as my favorite part to the 3DS version.

Wyntir

Dark Child - 3DS tag online
NNID
Wyntir
3DS FC
4914-5115-4401
I wanna take it to work n go hide in the bathroom to play!

Reila

the true enemy of humanity is anime
The portability and those graphics. I'm probably the only person who really likes those outlines.
Nah, I really like the graphics of the 3DS version too. In fact, the 3DS graphics are my favorite in the series so far.

Booster

Smash Lord
Another favorite of mine is that we get to find out the roster quicker, I don't like surprises.

pichupal

Smash Apprentice
NNID
pichupower
3DS FC
1997-0164-7116
Somewhere between portability and Smash Run, I'd say. I love Kirby's Air Ride, but Smash anywhere with a more interactive mode when I can't do multiplayer sounds amazing.

SS-bros14

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4038-6159-5535
Well, seeing as the game is out in Japan and we know almost everything about it, better revive this to see peoples reasons!

Top Bottom