• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Favorite Kirby Forms

CodeBlack

Smash Ace
Yes, I know this thread isn't technically Brawl based, and I know that it's kind of whimsical in nature, but, well, here goes, everyone needs a break once in a while...

So, as the title says, what's your favorite Kirby form, from any game, even (gasp) ones that are only in the anime.

Mine is Tornado Kirby, followed by Wheel Kirby, but, of course, who doesn't like Wheel Kirby.

Desruprot

Smash Lord
On a side note I wonder what Meta-Kirby would look like, when kirby were to absorbe metaknight, my favorite by the look of the other characters. in terms of non-melee, I like the duel-bladed light saber from Crystal Shards...

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Fighter Kirby! That has always been one of the best Hats in any Kirby game. Suplex and Throw were pretty cool and reminded me of alternate versions of Fighter Kirby.

Ninja Kirby was so much fun, especially when they brought it back in Squeak Squad plus walking on water was a nice touch. Then there's Crash, Mike, and Cook - but everyone loves those.

Honorable mention to "Refrigerator Kirby", just because of how strange it was. I don't think Crystal Shards did a good job in keeping with the Kirby theme (the first title that Sakurai-san did not work on) - but there were some interesting combo-abilities.

On a side note I wonder what Meta-Kirby would look like, when kirby were to absorbe metaknight, my favorite by the look of the other characters.
I'd hope it would be Sword Kirby...

tennisthehilife

Smash Lord
On a side note I wonder what Meta-Kirby would look like, when kirby were to absorbe metaknight, my favorite by the look of the other characters. in terms of non-melee, I like the duel-bladed light saber from Crystal Shards...

These are skins for my Countdown Program @ http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=119723

Favorite forms:
Fire + Electric (hehe, rubs foil on his head and catches on fire then run around on fire in pain then ends w/ a black mark on his head)
Ice + Electric (also hehe, refrigerator)
Tennis Kirby (<-Joking)

Ok seriously:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Kirby_powers
Fighter Kirby (of course)
Any Sword Kirby (regular, light saber, rainbow, fire blade)
Mirror Kirby
Parasol Kirby
C. Falcon Kirby

Smash Kirby? Wikipedia link says you get to use Kirby's abilities in Melee

Jededi4h

Smash Cadet
Take us to your leader...

I'm shocked I've not seen any mention of Kirby's ultimate ability

The UFO

It came equipped with Lasers, a Beam, and could shoot charged up stars!

Ooops did I forget to mention the full hover/flight capability?

Nothing could stand against it... which is probably why it was so danged rare

lukintosh

Smash Ace

These are skins for my Countdown Program @ http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=119723

Favorite forms:
Fire + Electric (hehe, rubs foil on his head and catches on fire then run around on fire in pain then ends w/ a black mark on his head)
Ice + Electric (also hehe, refrigerator)
Tennis Kirby (<-Joking)

Ok seriously:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Kirby_powers
Fighter Kirby (of course)
Any Sword Kirby (regular, light saber, rainbow, fire blade)
Mirror Kirby
Parasol Kirby
C. Falcon Kirby

Smash Kirby? Wikipedia link says you get to use Kirby's abilities in Melee
Where did you get the pictures of Kirby hats? hextupleyoodot has left nsider.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
What I didn't like about the UFO ability was how it couldn't climb down ladders or drop through platforms. So, if you came to a deadend where you're suppose to climb up/down to continue, you had to ditch the UFO ability. T_T

Blobulator

Smash Journeyman
Ok my few favourite Kirby abilities would have to be...

UFO Kirby - Just because it was so intuitive and "free", so to speak. Even if, yeah, it was hard to come by, I still loved it.
Tornado Kirby - Who doesn't like spinning around the screen like a maniac?
Refrigerator Kirby - Just because of the hilarious design.
Mike/Microphone/Sound/Whatever Kirby (The actual name escapes me) - No specific reason, it just oozed pure awesomeness.

WingedKnight

Smash Ace
1. Tornado
2. Missile
3. Fighter
4. Wheel
In that order. All are destrutive and fun to play as!

tennisthehilife

Smash Lord
Where did you get the pictures of Kirby hats? hextupleyoodot has left nsider.
ehh... yeah... I guess I kind of used them w/o his permission. I gave hextupleyoodot credit in my countdown thread:
"The hats I used were created by Hextupleyoodot from Nintendo forums (which is closed right now). I also give big credit to bob-e because I stole his date/time stuff. Without it iono how I would of fitted the date/time. And credit to Hitaku for his Smash Bros. Kirby logo idea. If I find more hats I will post them up."

I found them on google, then found more from youtube and then used them in my skins. None of the kirby hats were created by me, all were by hextupleyoodot, except for krystal, someone else made that one, can't find out. I would ask for permission but the nintendo forums are closed, when do they open again?

The very first one had better not be Avatar: The Last Airbender, or I'll go ape on you, tennis.
Yes... AHHH!!! SORRY! DON'T HURT ME!!!

Top Bottom