• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Favorite crowd cheers?

Ookami-kun

Smash Ace
Snake and Wolf are my favorite.

Snake! Snake! SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE!

Go Wolf! AWOOOOOOOOOH!

billywill

Smash Journeyman
Roy's our boy, Roy's our boy....oh wait............

(jk please don't flame me)

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Bowser is a classic
Pit is pretty nice
Kiiinnng Dedede... Love him

I all of my mains' cheers, But i Guess I like Pit the most. If i wanted funny, Wario's is the one i want.
Wario Cha cha cha!

Crystallion

Smash Ace
Is there a video where you can hear all the characters' cheers? I'd like to know, since well, I'm a bit unlucky with the whole Europe thing. But I'd really like to hear them...:(

Lessthan_tom

Smash Cadet
Is there a video where you can hear all the characters' cheers? I'd like to know, since well, I'm a bit unlucky with the whole Europe thing. But I'd really like to hear them...:(
Would like to hear all the character's cheers also seeing as I'm from the UK.

L 17

Smash Apprentice
Hmm, I'd have to go with the ice climbers' cheer, because it says their real names rather than the generic"ice climbers". On the other hand, I simply HATE wolf's for some reason. I usually mute the TV when they start cheering for him.

KamiNathan

Smash Rookie
Yes, "I Like Ike" was Eisenhower's slogan while running for president.

I've only heard the crowd chant a few times. Is there something special you have to do to hear them?

White_Lightning

Smash Journeyman
For those who want to hear everyone's crowd cheer, you can listen to them in the sound test. Every character's last sound clip is their cheer. Though as far as cheers go, I like Wolf's.

Tajem

Smash Apprentice
Lucario's is the only one that doesn't annoy me after the first two shouts. xD

Top Bottom