• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Favorite Character Contest

D3monicWolv3s

Smash Ace
This is close for me... but I guess the IC's are my favorite with Pit being my second favorite.

So one more vote for the IC's.

Meta_Owns_Ur_Dad

Smash Ace
This was on page 6 O.o

This thread is nearly too awesome to be put down, and i will not except it. To make sure i don't cross any moderators paths, I'll introduce a new mode, and i'll put it in the first post.

Ugh points... yeah... UGH points. You see, everyone gets one, in addition with your favorite vote. You give the character that disappoints you the most or, more simply, makes you go ugh.

These will posted under the fav votes in red.

Did i pass mods?

EdwardGordon

Smash Journeyman
You can give Wario my UGH vote. I don't know why, by I think he's going to be disappointing. He better be funny enough to be cool in Brawl.

This vote is subject to change when a new character comes out.

Aphotik

Smash Apprentice
From what I've seen, I'd have to say either Metaknight or PT would be my fav. I'm going for Metaknight. ;)

PIMPSLAP

Smash Lord
Captain Falcon is my Vote did anybody see the teams thing pop up for a while the desapire on smash bros?

Copperpot

Smash Ace
Bowser gets my vote for baddest of the bad on this side of the galaxy.

If we're going by any character, confirmed or not, King K. Rool gets my UGH point.

If we're going strictly by confirmed characters, Wario get's the UGH point.

Ferret

Smash Cadet
Link was my fav. Character in SSB, is now in SSBM and from what I've seen so far he will be it in Brawl, too.^^

Meta_Owns_Ur_Dad

Smash Ace
Sonic confirmed, and he is indeed amazing, more amazing then i would've imagined. I want to see some people vote here more, come on! I'm changing ma vote for the blue hedgehog.
And please not let this thread plummet again...

Sir Jigsbee

Smash Cadet
Metaknight!

Thus far, seeing as Toad hasn't been announced... yet, I shall choose METAKNIGHT.

I've always loved him.

Let me re-itterate: METAKNIGHT FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!1!ONE1!!!!!!|-1|!!

neoREgen

Smash Journeyman
Alright, change mine from Zero Suit Samus to Pikachu.
He's apparently better, and seeing as he used to be my main in 64... yeah, I'm thinking the old days are coming back.

Top Bottom