• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

favorite brawl

superdude44

Smash Cadet
This is where you post your best or favorite brawl battle. I will start. a couple of days ago me and my cousin where playing brawl these two guys wanted to join us we said OF COURSE. we played them and won then one said to the other I told you they had a high chance at powing us instead of PWNING it`s not that funny but It was my favorite brawl battle.

Gingerr

Smash Lord
In my normal place of practice, I walk over in a nice top, skirt, and heels (I had actually just come from a tournament that day, too, which makes it a bit funnier), sit down, and start unravelling my controller, guy sitting there looks at me, and this conversation takes place:
Guy: Do you want to play?
Me: ...Yeah.
Guy: *laughs a bit* You think you can beat me?
Me: I don't know, let's find out.

His Snake vs. my Zelda, and I proceed to 2 stock him. He gets up, and leaves.

Ravin

Smash Lord
I think my first ever tounry match was my favorite.

I even have it up on youtube. This one kid had a lot of friends and was supposedly very good. Not many people were there to back me up or give me support. My girlfriend at the time was recording and i was slightly nervous. But after getting the flow and easily being aggressive, he didn't last long. He didn't even shake my hand or congrats me. I think the first Edge completely killed his confidence.

Top Bottom