• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Favorite BANNED Stage

SleuthMechanism

Smash Ace
NNID
SleuthMechanism
3DS FC
4184-2631-5815
Switch FC
SW-7949-7248-8280
Smash bros 64: SaffronMelee: PokefloatsProject M/Brawl: Pirate Ship
3DS: Kalos is literally the only banned stage i don't find a absolutely unfun chore to play on in this game.Wii u: A tie between Pilotwings and the new super mario bros stage.Kind of hard to nail down which is banned or not for wii u though. Castle seige and Skyloft are apparently banned according to some peope in this thread whilst i've played and seen severl tourneys with those stages as legal counterpicks.

Last edited:

Dr. Sandwich

Smash Rookie
Gamer is quite simply one of the best Smash stages ever made.

Except when it comes to All-Star mode. Then it deserves to go die in a hole.
Agreed. But it still a fun pressure stage. Should be put legally since you need to play it freaking smart about what may F you up.

Frizz

Will Thwack You At 0%
It's hard for me to explain this, but I'll try. I really like Jungle Hijinxs because action can happen in both the foreground and the background. Now the hard part for me to explain is why I like things happening in the background. I think it's because it can be used for comedy. For example, imagine two people in a close-up frame, and in the background, you can see two other people in the background doing all sorts of shenanigans, like somebody dropping a heavy box on the other's foot, and them reacting to the pain. You'd usually focus on the things in front, but noticing the things in the back makes it more humorous. Or something. It's REALLY hard for me to explain, but I hope I made sense.

DrizzyDrew

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-3772-7996-8482
Orbital Gate. Idk why there aren't item tournaments. Some people take smash too seriously. Watching smashville matches can get boring. It would be great to see someone do item tournaments. All items on, maybe on low or medium, maybe even high and any map is open. Maybe except regular paluenta temple and graet cave offense since those stages are SOO big. With tournament mode coming out maybe I should do a item toruney : )

IndigoSSB

Back from the dead
Is Wuhu Island still banned? If so then that one, it's a pretty fun stage to playcompetitively

lostleader

Smash Rookie
NNID
lostleader
Palutena's Temple. It has the thundah dome! Just like how Temple had it's fight club. Or maybe I just really like big stages where you could live a long time!

Corsola

Smash Rookie
Poke Floats and Big Blue are masterpieces that I used to play on all the time as a kid. Also love Temple.

Evil Burrito

Smash Cadet
Boxing Ring, Wooly World, and Windy Hill Zone are all excellent. Too bad my friends are of the "FD only" variety.
Dude I can relate so much, every time I play Melee or Smash 4 with friends, they pick the non-ban stages or FD mode

Last edited:

Puppyfaic

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Puppyluvv
Easily Mario Galaxy. On 3DS, Rainbow Road. Out of the two, probably Rainbow Road.

Zzuxon

Smash Champion
NNID
zzuxon
3DS FC
3695-0453-0481
Gamer is one of the greatest stages in the history of smash.
Mario Circuit 8 is also really great.
Wuhu Island and Skyloft should be legal, so I'm not including them.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Mario Galaxy. Awesome music, beautiful stage in both of its versions.
I would say Gamer, but the lack of Wario World music and it's awful Omega version has soured my opinion of it...

Last edited:
Top Bottom