• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FatAL | Phantom's 2nd Super Smash Bros. for Wii U Tournament (June 20th, 2015)- Biweekly Tournaments

PhantomVirus13

Smash Cadet
NNID
PhaNTomVIruS13
3DS FC
1134-8573-7996
Challonge Link:
http://challonge.com/FatALPhantom2ndWiiUTournament

Chatroom: http://us20.chatzy.com/SmashRoom
Important: Please be sure to Check In one (1) hour before the tournament starts!

Prize: The Winner gets a $10 E-Shop Card!
  • Welcome to FatAL | Phantom's 2nd Super Smash a row. For Wii U Tournament! Thank you so much for signing up for this awesome tournament.We have included a lot of useful information as well as the ruleset for you below, be sure to check it out! The tournament starts Saturday, June 20th @ 6:30 EST
General Rules:
  • All items off.
  • Three (3) stock.
  • Eight (8) minute time limit.
  • All matches are best 2 out 3. Winners Finals and Losers Finals are 3 out 5.
  • Sudden Death will not be played. Instead a tie breaker match will be played consisting of one (1) stock and a three (3) minute time limit.
  • If time runs out (in any match), the player with the most stock wins. If both players have the same amount of stock, the person with the least amount of damage wins.
  • If a suicide move is used to WIN a match the initiator of the move is declared the winner.
  • Players have ten (10) minutes to show up to their designated match before they lose the set.
  • Problems with excessive latency or lag will be solved by:
    • Going to http://www.speedtest.net/ and submitting your results to the host of the tournament via Private Message.
    • Requesting the host of the tournament to test their connection by join each players room
    • A virtual coin toss done by one of the players or the host of the tournament (preferably host).
  • A “-1″ will be given to any player that is a no-show.
Stage Rules (see stage list below):
  • Strikes will be in 1-2-1 order. The player with the lower seed will strike first (Example: 28th seed vs 2nd seed. 28th seed strikes first)

• Winner strikes two stages, loser chooses stage, winner chooses character, and loser chooses character in that order

• Gentleman’s Clause (Any stage can be played on if both players agree)
Character Rules:
  • Switching characters in between matches is allowed
  • Customization and equipment off.
  • Mii fighter are not allowed.
  • Yoshi stall glitch is banned.
Stage List:
  • Starters:
    • Battlefield
    • Final Destination
    • Smashville
    • Town & City
    • Lylat Cruise
  • Counter Picks:
    • (No omega stages)
    • Duck Hunt
    • Halberd
    • Castle Siege
    • Delfino Plaza
    • Kongo Jungle 64
Hide Full Description

Last edited:

The Dark Hero 64

Smash Apprentice
NNID
SuperMarioHeroes
3DS FC
0688-5841-0833
This is interesting and i hope there would be challenge :D how do we register?

Archy99

Smash Rookie
NNID
Wisaac99
hey, I just signed up! do I need to write my NNID here or PM you the information? Plus I am eastern time so what time do I check in?

Top Bottom