• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fast Grab Humawhatzits?

RedZeshin

Smash Cadet
Yo everybody, I was playing as Zamus in online brawl recently when something really weird happened. I was waiting on the platform with Mr. Beanbag just fudging around with Zamus before the match, when I suddenly did a really fast grab. It was like her normal grab, except instead of lingering in the air like usual it shot out and went back in, like a frog tongue. I stopped dead in my tracks when I saw it, and thought "did I just see that...?". Well I've been trying to repeat it with absolutely no success whatsoever.

I'm certain it wasn't her forward+b move, I was holding the shield button and had my thumb around the a-button and c-stick when it happened. Zamus didn't lean forward into the move either, she just kinda tossed out her grabbing whip and swung her arm back towards her chest to get it to return when she did it. Am I just imagining things, or is there something to this?? :confused:

Tristan_win

Not dead.
Really?

Well do try to repeat this phenomenal as this would greatly help improve Zamus meta game, even if it was a complete glitch we might find a way to master it in the end.

Top Bottom