• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fap2

j00t

Smash Champion
I seem to have a problem.
1.) I work monday 4a.m.
2.) I'd like to be in singles though :\

I guess i'd have to decide if going is worth just friendlies/Teams tourney onry
If we start singles pools on Saturday night (like we did last time) then we'd finish bracket at around 5-6 pm Sunday.

Just sayin'.

Winnar

Smash Lord
Seriously though guys it would be pretty cool if I got a teammate for this :(

just a lonely marth main looking for a good time :(

Zega

Smash Cadet
Seriously though guys it would be pretty cool if I got a teammate for this :(

just a lonely marth main looking for a good time :(
Hey man i can team with anyone, i don't hav a team mate yet, and i got a pretty mean snake,falco,mario,rob. i can play any of those for ya.

j00t

Smash Champion
Alright, that is what is scheduled after all.

We'll start singles on Sunday. We'll do something fun on Saturday in case we finish doubles early.

Low tiers/Crews possible :D

Winnar

Smash Lord
Alright, that is what is scheduled after all.

We'll start singles on Sunday. We'll do something fun on Saturday in case we finish doubles early.

Low tiers/Crews possible :D
CREWS!

I love crews :D

(draft crews imo)

G. Vice

Smash Lord
So...my finals schedule is different than I thought. While I thought I was taking my final final exam on the 8th, it seems it's on that Friday afternoon on the 10th...

So Joot man...you may hate me, but I'm not sure if I can make it to this. I had everything planned around the schedule of the 8th, and this tends to throw a wrench in my idea, seeing as how I wouldn't be able to leave here until 5:00 pm Friday, and I'd have to leave early on Saturday...

=(

G. Vice

Smash Lord
Why would you have to leave early Saturday?
Remember the whole church thing? They've got me down for stuff at church and stuff.

If I didn't have to run Saturday, I may would try to stay, but as things are sitting I don't wanna make that drive and back to stay less than 12 hours :/

MookieRah

Kinda Sorta OK at Smash
Just wanted to pop in here and say that I'm coming to this thing. It's been a while since I've seen AL, hell, I'm sure there are tons of new people I haven't even met yet. Definitely looking forward to it, and training as much as I can with JCPwn for it. Sadly I'm the only Tupelo guy that is coming, but I'll be coming with Winnar's group so it's all good.

j00t

Smash Champion
Remember the whole church thing? They've got me down for stuff at church and stuff.

If I didn't have to run Saturday, I may would try to stay, but as things are sitting I don't wanna make that drive and back to stay less than 12 hours :/
You make me sad

but MOOKIERAH balances it out with lots of happiness so :D

G. Vice

Smash Lord
You make me sad

but MOOKIERAH balances it out with lots of happiness so :D
One of these days I'll come see ya. Maybe I'll be good by then :/

Man...I wish I got to see mookierah...we met only once.

Much <3 to this gig though

Zega

Smash Cadet
oh God i thoguht this was brawl XD....i've never been to a legit melee tourny....i'm prob gonna get creamed x.x. i hav no way to practice.

Zega

Smash Cadet
i REALLY hope Dr. PP comes D: i'm a big fan and never me anyone on his level.

Zone

Smash Champion
Me and rag should be riding up there. I'll finally meet you joot. Looking forward to seeing people I haven't seen in forever like ihsb.

MookieRah

Kinda Sorta OK at Smash
Man...I wish I got to see mookierah...we met only once.
I'll be doing stuff now so you'll see me in the future. I'm fairly active, and would be more active in smash if it wasn't December :-P. I don't know if you knew about the old Tupelo crew or not, but I'm training with JCPwn again too. I'll try to drag him to tournaments, but he's a family man now.
Hey mookierah wanna do teams?
Of course. We'll need to practice some teams to get some synergy going though. I'm guessing I'd be sporting a Falco for this. Either that or we could just be silly and do double Marth.
Latest I got from him is that it was unlikely for him to go.
I would have creamed myself if he was a definite. I've only just started keeping up with that dude, but he has helped my Falco game via vids and posts. Man, if he was there I'd ask him to critique my Falco.
Me and rag should be riding up there.
OMG Ragnarok. It's been a long time since I've seen him.

jcpwn

Smash Journeyman
number 1- i pride myself on the fact that no one knows who i am.

number 2 - mookierah is forcing me against my will to play super smash brothers: melee.*

number 3 - someone call the police.

number 4 - why haven't you already dialed? that's ****ed.

* with samus and ganon

Winnar

Smash Lord
I know who you are :o

What happened to marth?

BTW guys I'm bringing my recording setup to this

sweeeeeeet

but also bear with me with upload times because I'll be back at my house where internet is complete garbage slow :(

slower...slower than uh...

slower than bowser wavedashing across FD :(

j00t

Smash Champion
I'm bringing my computer as well for TIO. The laptop thing last time just didn't work out :p

I might get a capture card for potential recording as well. We'll see.

j00t

Smash Champion
man this ****'s gonna be so hype!

Kurasuke, there will be free housing at the venue. Just be sure to bring sleeping bags or whatever you need to sleep on. The floor's pretty hard :p

Other than that there isn't much available free housing. I think the moogle/mslano apartment will be filled with memphis/mississippi folks

MookieRah

Kinda Sorta OK at Smash
Hey Jason
Sup Landon. You gonna be at this tournament? It seems like it will be a reunion of sorts, it'd be cool to see even more faces from back in tha day.

*edit*
Upon second thought, I bet you weren't referring to me, as there was a mention of another Jason on the first page of this thread.

All these new people using my RL name... WHO IS THIS DOIN THIS!????

What happened to marth?
Nothing happened to him, although I've been investing all of my practice with Falco at the moment. I'll play a lot of friendlies with Marth though, cause he's a great secondary to have.

Winnar

Smash Lord
lol I meant to jc, I remember seeing a hella sweet marth from him once or twice

but uh yeah falco marth should be awesome :D

so...I'm going to need an address for the chamooglano apartment D:

MookieRah

Kinda Sorta OK at Smash
JC plays almost every character stupid well. I do think his Marth and Falco are his best though. His Samus is fun too.

@Videos
I need some of my Falco. I've been wanting to send stuff in for peepz on the Falco forum to give me advice.

Winnar

Smash Lord
JC plays almost every character stupid well. I do think his Marth and Falco are his best though. His Samus is fun too.

@Videos
I need some of my Falco. I've been wanting to send stuff in for peepz on the Falco forum to give me advice.
I'm recording a lot more now (read: everything) so I can help you out there.

Top Bottom