• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fandoms you hate being associated with

Twewy

Smash Lord
Any community once it becomes plagued by "progressive" people shoving their socio-political trash into things it has no place in, forcing quotas, trying to employ thought control and generally shoving their twisted views into other people's business. Key example: indie game developer scene. What a train wreck it has become almost single handedly by these people's actions. I refuse to be associated with it.
I don't think I've ever agreed with a forum post this much.

D

Deleted member 269706

Lets see here...
  • Rosalina fans - (Anyone whose been on this site long enough will know what I'm talking about). Okay, I love Rosalina, I've always been intrigued with the character ever since she appeared in Super Mario Galaxy, and loved using her in games like Mario Kart, and now Smash. With that said, I absolutely HATE the character discussion board that involves Rosalina on this site. Seriously, the artwork thread is just downright creepy. All of these people taking screenshots of her, or uploading fantastical pics, and pretty much worshiping her like she's a goddess or something. And then every once in a while, one of those people will slip into a different part of the forum and manage to make everyone uncomfortable. I've seen this a few times in the funny pics thread. What's worse is how so many of the fans are so obsessed that so many others get that label.
  • Fire Emblem Fandom - Don't get me wrong, this fandom can be great, but it can also be a mess. I hate all of the weeaboos who have infected this fandom. All of these otakus who are in it calling characters "their waifus". This doesn't normally annoy me, but since the series is so small outside of Japan, and the biggest thing you hear about Fire Emblem is **** like "waifu emblem"...just makes the rest of us look like freaks who obsess over anime characters. And I have nothing against anime, just the people who worship it.
  • Smash Fandom - Lets be honest you guys, the Smash fandom is one of the lamest fandoms to be a part of. On one side you have all of the fan-fictions just cluttering the internet. Then there's the die-hard, close-minded, hatred filled, Melee Elitists who hate on pretty much anything that isn't Melee. There's the tournament scene (which I enjoy watching), but some people just get way too excited for it and make it look like a loser-fest. And as much as I love Mew2King, he isn't exactly the ideal "face" of a competitive Smash player. Then there's the casual players who don't know what "stock rules" are. Finally there's the Smash Boards community, which is the most acceptable in my mind, where people can be decent human beings and have serious conversations with each other even if it isn't about Melee. When it comes down to it, you're either a noobish casual, diehard elitist, eccentric fan-fic writer, or SmashBoards member.

Last edited by a moderator:

Gawain

Smash Lord
NNID
Gawain
3DS FC
5069-4113-9796
Lets see here...
  • Rosalina fans - (Anyone whose been on this site long enough will know what I'm talking about). Okay, I love Rosalina, I've always been intrigued with the character ever since she appeared in Super Mario Galaxy, and loved using her in games like Mario Kart, and now Smash. With that said, I absolutely HATE the character discussion board that involves Rosalina on this site. Seriously, the artwork thread is just downright creepy. All of these people taking screenshots of her, or uploading fantastical pics, and pretty much worshiping her like she's a goddess or something. And then every once in a while, one of those people will slip into a different part of the forum and manage to make everyone uncomfortable. I've seen this a few times in the funny pics thread. What's worse is how so many of the fans are so obsessed that so many others get that label.
  • Fire Emblem Fandom - Don't get me wrong, this fandom can be great, but it can also be a mess. I hate all of the weeaboos who have infected this fandom. All of these otakus who are in it calling characters "their waifus". This doesn't normally annoy me, but since the series is so small outside of Japan, and the biggest thing you hear about Fire Emblem is **** like "waifu emblem"...just makes the rest of us look like freaks who obsess over anime characters. And I have nothing against anime, just the people who worship it.
  • Smash Fandom - Lets be honest you guys, the Smash fandom is one of the lamest fandoms to be a part of. On one side you have all of the fan-fictions just cluttering the internet. Then there's the die-hard, close-minded, hatred filled, Melee Elitists who hate on pretty much anything that isn't Melee. There's the tournament scene (which I enjoy watching), but some people just get way too excited for it and make it look like a loser-fest. And as much as I love Mew2King, he isn't exactly the ideal "face" of a competitive Smash player. Then there's the casual players who don't know what "stock rules" are. Finally there's the Smash Boards community, which is the most acceptable in my mind, where people can be decent human beings and have serious conversations with each other even if it isn't about Melee. When it comes down to it, you're either a noobish casual, diehard elitist, eccentric fan-fic writer, or SmashBoards member.
Hear hear on the Fire Emblem bit. When I was first reading about Awakening during the Japanese release, I could tell it was going to attract the "waifu" folk. It's no different then Genealogy, but there wasn't really the same people playing the games back then. I only played it because I had access to an import. A lot of the people who started with Awakening are the problem to be honest.

Not that I dislike Awakening though. I thought it was a good addition and it saved the franchise, but the cost that came with that is that the type of people playing these games has been expanded to include obnoxious people.

The Fail Tracer

The Universal Cosmic Tracer
3DS FC
2337-5641-4371
Shin Megami Tensei. I love almost every game in this series plus the spinoffs, but...

50% CHIE IS BEST GIRL FSTEAK FSTEAK XD FSTEAK + other meme-spouting waifu-warring otakus
20% trolls who mock every single Megaten fan ever
20% GO PLAY NOCTURNE YOU ****ING PLEB, PERSONA IS A SPIN-OFF SERIES (not like it matters) YOU FILTHY CASUAL.
10% Actually decent people... I hope.

D

Deleted member 269706

Hear hear on the Fire Emblem bit. When I was first reading about Awakening during the Japanese release, I could tell it was going to attract the "waifu" folk. It's no different then Genealogy, but there wasn't really the same people playing the games back then. I only played it because I had access to an import. A lot of the people who started with Awakening are the problem to be honest.

Not that I dislike Awakening though. I thought it was a good addition and it saved the franchise, but the cost that came with that is that the type of people playing these games has been expanded to include obnoxious people.
Agreed, I really did enjoy Awakening, I actually think it was the best Fire Emblem to date. And on top of this, I really liked the S-rank support system. But it's the fans who make me almost ashamed to enjoy it. I suppose this is the price we must pay if we want the series to expand as a whole...

And close to the other half of Fire Emblem fans seem to be wayyyy too traditional, and just nit-pick all the new games for things that they hate. There's not a lot of agreement among Fire Emblem fans in any aspect of the games.

Dr. Slam

Smash Cadet
Firstly, can I just say how awesome you are, Teran, for socializing with the community? It's nice to see a mod hanging around and talking to us common folk. c:

I guess the fandom I hate being associated with is stereo typical Christianity. Like, no, I don't agree with homosexuality. Yes, I'll treat a homosexual like I would literally anybody else. No, I'm not gonna laugh as you attempt to make your 6th oh so hilarious South-Park Jesus joke within a 5 minute time period. Yes, I can have fun.

I hate being associated with the speedrunning community. Every time someone asks me what I do in my free time, I explain to them "I play through decades old games in an attempt to finish them as fast as possible, with no restrictions. This means I exploit the games' natural mechanics and several particular glitches to enhance my movement and speed to an almost frame perfect level."

I then usually specify some games run at 30FPS (frames per second) and some at 60FPS. I make sure to let them know of PAL limitations (occasionally mentioning SECAM) and the oddities that are the N64 Zelda games with their 20FPS gameplay, 30FPS pause menu, and 60FPS file select. Then I add, "Once I've beaten the game, I do it again the next day in hope that I can do it faster. It's exhilarating. I'm very good at the games I speedrun. I have world records. Do you want to know what games I speedrun? I used to speedrun The Wind Waker but have more recently taken up only running classic N64 games like Bomberman Hero and Mystical Ninja starring Goemon. They have great soundtracks. Do you watch Cosmo? You can follow me on twitch at-" and that's when they cut me off with either an angry or disgusted look on their face; usually accompanying this rudeness is some idiotic, asinine remark.

They've told me a large variety of things, from claims that I'm a no-life loser to even statements that I should consider a different hobby. One particular girl actually called the police on me once, and boy let me tell you... You don't know frustration until you've tried to explain speedrunning to a bunch of stupid middle age pigs. LOL! Anyway, I can't stand the ignorance of some people, belittling me for simply describing the intricacies of my trade. This disrespect is encountered far too frequently. Though I hate my association with speedrunning for these near daily atrocities, I will not waver in my quest to find someone who listens to me. N64 controller in hand, I swear my allegiance to speedy completion. Mark my words: someday, I won't have to waste my precious time arguing with strangers. Someday, someone will recognize the brilliance of speedrunning and will accept me for who I am. Someday, I will be happy.
Last edited: Tuesday at 2:17 AM
Dude, I've always admired speed-runners. Ever since I was a kid I've loved to find little glitches and tricks to walk through walls, phase through buildings, etc.. You go m8.

Last edited:

Toadamos

Smash Rookie
NNID
MaleToaster
3DS FC
0018-0149-3133
This has already been said enough, but some Smash fans are pretty whack. I'm not going to refer to anyone in particular, but the HARDCORE Melee elitists who bash any game that isn't Melee really piss me off. Different games in the series will cater towards different indivisuals. Is that so hard to comprehend?
The Smash 4 fans who blindly bash Melee aren't that better either. Believe me, I've read some facepalm worthy comments on Youtube (though that really isn't surprising)

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
This has already been said enough, but some Smash fans are pretty whack. I'm not going to refer to anyone in particular, but the HARDCORE Melee elitists who bash any game that isn't Melee really piss me off. Different games in the series will cater towards different indivisuals. Is that so hard to comprehend?
The Smash 4 fans who blindly bash Melee aren't that better either. Believe me, I've read some facepalm worthy comments on Youtube (though that really isn't surprising)
I agree with you. No matter what i personally think that all Smash games are awesome games and in a tournament i am happy to play any of them.

The fanbase i really can't stand the most is Fairy Tail.

Falcon1991

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Falcon1991
Anime fans who only say stuff like 'Kawaii' 'Desu' etc.

Nintendo/Microsoft/Sony fans who bash one another for the lack of games.

Iceweasel

Smash Ace
Homestuck is an awesome webcomic.

We have one of the worst fandoms on the Internet, and that's saying a LOT.

EDIT: Melee fans too. My first contact with the Smash Bros. competitive scene was an article I read in 2010 on the phenomenon, and the comment section was Melee players starting a flame war and spewing all this hate for Brawl players. I've been to a lot of really awful places on the Internet, 4chan included, and I've seen one, maybe two instances on the internet where even a single post contained the amount of rage that was in nearly every comment on that article. For the next 2 years, I was so freaked out at that level of hatred that I didn't join the Brawl scene because I thought that these people would constantly be there trying to keep everyone from having a good time. The only reason I started in 2012 was because I found out about All is Brawl, where people who tried to pull this crap would get b&. After AiB shut down, I went looking for another Smash competitive site. From what I saw on other boards' Smash 4 topics, Melee players are as much of a problem in the Smash 4 as they were in the Brawl era. Or at least, that's what it looks like to an outsider. To be completely honest, the only reason I made a Smashboards account was because I wanted to reserve my tag. After finding out that Melee players mostly stick to their own boards, I'm glad I did join here, but after the introduction I got to the community, it's a wonder any new players join at all.

Last edited:

Toadamos

Smash Rookie
NNID
MaleToaster
3DS FC
0018-0149-3133
My first contact with the Smash Bros. competitive scene was an article I read in 2010 on the phenomenon, and the comment section was Melee players starting a flame war and spewing all this hate for Brawl players. I've been to a lot of really awful places on the Internet, 4chan included, and I've seen one, maybe two instances on the internet where even a single post contained the amount of rage that was in nearly every comment on that article. For the next 2 years, I was so freaked out at that level of hatred that I didn't join the Brawl scene because I thought that these people would constantly be there trying to keep everyone from having a good time. The only reason I started in 2012 was because I found out about All is Brawl, where people who tried to pull this crap would get b&. After AiB shut down, I went looking for another Smash competitive site. From what I saw on other boards' Smash 4 topics, Melee players are as much of a problem in the Smash 4 as they were in the Brawl era. Or at least, that's what it looks like to an outsider. To be completely honest, the only reason I made a Smashboards account was because I wanted to reserve my tag. After finding out that Melee players mostly stick to their own boards.

I can say I felt the same way. I've wanted to get into competitive smash since I first found out about it, but at the time, Brawl was the only game I owned. After seeing all the Melee fans completely bash Brawl into oblivion, I gave up trying and didn't bother. At the rate it was, I wouldn't have been surprised if people started killing one another over it.
When Sm4sh came though, I tried to forget what happened, and just played the game. And if Melee players HAVE to hate Sm4sh, fine. Don't force it down our damn throats, though. Like I said before, some people will prefer some games over the others. I don't have an opinion on Melee, but I love Brawl and Sm4sh. Is it that wrong of me to express my opinions about a game I find pleasure in playing? Do you people really have the need to express so much useless anger at someone for their personal taste? If you do, than you, sir/ma'am, need to get off the internet, and think about how you're getting pissy over someone's opinion on the net.
Okay, this just turned into a semi-rant. I bette quit while I'm at it.

Omar_25

Smash Superstar
I would have to say all video game fandoms that I've been a part of. some people just take games too seriously.

Lily♫

(✿◠‿◠)
NNID
NheroArconix
3DS FC
5112-3935-5323
CS:GO for all the salt spread around in the community and all the pro drama.
On the other hand the subreddit is pretty nice.

Nooph

Smash Cadet
some have already been named off.

minecraft: it's actually a neat concept for a game. why has it gathered the biggest following of children ever? makes me feel awkward playing it sometimes.

tf2: i'd say about 60% of people are alright in this category. the other 40% are either people that spew memes, le lenny faces, unfunny binds, etc. in the chat. it's like playing with a live version of a horrible youtube comment section to the side.

homestuck: it's a pretty rad webcomic if you don't mind ridiculously long reads. i don't even know why people hate it so much, to be honest; i just know liking it is very risky business depending on where you are on the internet.

anime: most people who like anime, such as myself, can tell you about the ones who ruin it for everyone. basically the ones who believe wholeheartedly that they are japanese while simultaneously denouncing their own culture and making themselves look like idiots.

sometimes i feel as though i need to reevaluate my interests.

PhantasyStar

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Dyebre
3DS FC
1521-4107-6959
Regular Show, Evangelion...frankly any anime at this point. Each community is pretty embarrassing at this point aside from a very very small few.

TheMadHatterer

Smash Rookie
NNID
TheMadHatter1298
3DS FC
3926-5161-8105
Anime fandoms can be pretty overboard. Don't get me wrong, I have a waifu, I love anime and watch way too much of it, but people can be pretty crazy.

Also most Tingle fans don't even have goatees or several small kidnapped fairy children in their basements

Twewy

Smash Lord
Regular Show, Evangelion...frankly any anime at this point. Each community is pretty embarrassing at this point aside from a very very small few.
It's funny you list those two after RS's season finale.

Heroine of Winds

Smash Ace
Friendship is Magic & Sonic for me. Thankfully I don't really bother with these fandoms all that much because sometimes what some people say concerning green eyes & praising Derpy Hooves a lot disgusts me.

Gutei

Smash Cadet
Supernatural.

The fandom went full ****** and labeled Jensen Ackles a homophobe for not wanting to answer a question regarding "Destiel" for the millionth time. This is exactly why I do not associate myself with any fandom at all.
Bruh, that's what you get when Tumblr is the main part of that fanbase.

Says the guy who came here to say Doctor Who. I've was introduced right as Tenant regenerated, but I really like the older stuff better (for the most part), so when people always just go "OMG DAVID" or "OMG MATT SMITH" and spew stupid fanfic crap I get immediately turned off. I do enjoy the universe overall, so when I find someone to actually talk to details on plot and atmosphere, etc. it's really nice, from a TV/film enthusiast level.

Toadamos

Smash Rookie
NNID
MaleToaster
3DS FC
0018-0149-3133
Now that I'm back into Ace Attorney, I can see why I took a hiatus from the series. It's specifically the ones who won't let go of the original trilogy and bash the new games because "It's not the same! Where are the old characters?!". Because of you guys, Phoenix got his badge back in Dual Destinies! What more do you want?

You guys blindly hate Apollo Justice just because it has a new set of characters, and that Nick isn't the main protagonist. I actually liked Hobo Nick, and Apollo's my favorite Ace Attorney character! You can only use the same character so many times before it gets TOO redundant. Nick returning to the spotlight just... doesn't feel right, especially since DD mostly focused on Athena, and casted Apollo to the side.

I can understand hating AJ and DD because it isn't your cup of tea (Justice for All I'm not particularly fond of), but if you're not going to remove the nostalgia goggles, please stay to your side of the fandom.

Octavium

''Fear doesn't stop death, it stops life.''
Your retina to your occipital lobe as you read.
Honestly any fandom with a large community will most likely build an artificial social ladder causing newcomers to usually feel useless. Not to mention the majority of those who sit on the top of that fake social ladder will have a superiority complex and will look down on newcomers or people have little knowledge about their fandom.

Those who are extremely serious about their fandoms are more likely to possess a closed mind and biased opinions, they may even bash you for not sharing the same bias they do.

I do enjoy being in a fandom of something I like, but I'll always be careful to not dig to deep. There can be terrible people in any fandom.

Last edited:

ZeldaMaster

Smash Lord
I hate being associated with the Fire Emblem Awakening fandom. With their waifus, husbando, weeaboo culture, and lack of acknowledging that other games in the series exist besides Awakening, I'm sick and tired of them.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Doesn't surprise me that a lot of people are saying Smash Bros. and Fire Emblem...can't say I disagree.
I want to say MLP, but that's less to do with the fandom and more to do with the hatedom...the hatedom, of course, was strengthened by the worst examples of the fandom.
That being said, I don't think I can consider myself a MLP fan anymore anyway.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Another fandom I'm really ashamed to be a part of is Steven Universe. It's a good cartoon but the fanbase is not only insufferable, they've also reached a new low last week with the whole Keystone Motel incidents.

Tl;dr for those too busy to look it up - a recent episode had the crew go to a place called the Keystone Motel and it turns out there's a Keystone Motel irl and some brats thought it would be "funny" to leave negative reviews and harm the business's reputation for the sake of making a few in-universe "jokes".

Murlough

Euphoria
NNID
Murl0ugh
3DS FC
4828-8253-7746
Call of duty.

98% of the playerbase are complete trash to me and 98% of people who DON'T PLAY COD like to trash talk it, mindlessly.

Its hard to like a game when the world thinks you are an idiot for playing it. Even the developers said that players of COD aren't "real gamers". Then you have people you meet who start a conversation about gaming then turn around say they just play COD and Planetside and look at you like your a bum when you talk about Smash or any non-FPS game.

Last edited:

oZzIIgk

Smash Journeyman
I've always hated liking electronic music, because it makes me look like a drug user. I've never understood that stereotype, since all music is drug-inspired, but such is the nature of judgement. Maybe it's because electronic shows more frequently embrace or encourage the use of drugs instead of being shady about it. Although, that's not really true either.
I hate being associated with any anime fandom, regardless of what anime it is. I'm not an anime fan by any standard, but a good portion of my television-based media enjoyment has been via anime.
I don't like, as many people have already said, being associated with the Fire Emblem fanbase.
I don't like looking like a gamer. Gamers in general give off a truly offsetting vibe pretty frequently.

i am, however, quite proud to be a frasier fan

D

Deleted member

I'm not in the fandom anymore and haven't been for a few years now, but back then I really enjoyed screamo music and dressing 'emo' but I never really fit the stereotype and other 'emo' kids shunned me because of it. I wasn't a vegetarian like most were, and I didn't smoke or do drugs and didn't go to a lot of concerts. I was written off as a poser which is stupid because I didn't know I had to follow some code in order to dress a certain style or listen to a type of music. That's why I dropped the emo/scene thing and I grew out of screamo music as I found better music to listen to.

But like the guy above me said, I don't like being associated with the anime fandom either. I love anime but I'm sick of people telling me I have bad taste because I watch certain series that most people hate, like SAO for example.

Murlough

Euphoria
NNID
Murl0ugh
3DS FC
4828-8253-7746
I love anime but usually avoid groups who watch anime too. Some people get so rapped up in it. I'm not saying there is anything wrong with being different. I'm just saying that giving up on real life relationships for waifus and husbandos is bizarre...

And like all fandoms some fans are just rabid.

Pachinkosam

I have no friends, Im dead inside
I can say I felt the same way. I've wanted to get into competitive smash since I first found out about it, but at the time, Brawl was the only game I owned. After seeing all the Melee fans completely bash Brawl into oblivion, I gave up trying and didn't bother. At the rate it was, I wouldn't have been surprised if people started killing one another over it.
When Sm4sh came though, I tried to forget what happened, and just played the game. And if Melee players HAVE to hate Sm4sh, fine. Don't force it down our damn throats, though. Like I said before, some people will prefer some games over the others. I don't have an opinion on Melee, but I love Brawl and Sm4sh. Is it that wrong of me to express my opinions about a game I find pleasure in playing? Do you people really have the need to express so much useless anger at someone for their personal taste? If you do, than you, sir/ma'am, need to get off the internet, and think about how you're getting pissy over someone's opinion on the net.
Okay, this just turned into a semi-rant. I bette quit while I'm at it.
The main question is have you ever played melee.

Jetmann

Smash Apprentice
I'm super huge on Disney movies, but a part of the Disney fandom made me terrified to go back to the fandom. There's always a giant mob of people going
"YOU CAN'T LIKE THIS MOVIE BECAUSE IT'S (racist, sexist, not as good as Lion King, etc.) "
"YOU CAN'T LIKE THIS CHARACTER BECAUSE X "
"I DON'T LIKE THIS THEREFORE YOU CAN'T LIKE IT"

I like a lot of the fandom but every time I come into contact with these people they just completely shut me down.

It's even worse when I happen to be in the same class as these people. And it's always ALL they want to talk about.
Or they overhear me talking about something and they're like "OH MY GOD THAT IS THE WORST THING I HAVE EVER SEEN IT MADE MY EYES BLEED I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU LIKE IT" and proceed to go into a 15 minute rant.

And in regards to the Smash fandom, I can't stand it when some people worship Sakurai like he's the second coming of Jesus. While I disagree with some of the things he's done in terms of game design, I do think that he's a good person and I highly respect that he practically broke himself to make Sm4sh happen. But sometimes when I say something along the lines of "I really wish this was changed" or "I wish this was included" there's always those people who are like "How dare you, daddy Sakurai worked so hard for this! Stop crying and be thankful for what you have!"
It doesn't happen as often as much as it used to but it still manages to pop up every once and a while.

Last edited:

Squigglydot

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
0404-7785-8307
Tbh most fandoms kinda come off as super gross and trashy?
Especially for like, anime and most video games. I probably hate being associated with the TF2 fandom the most, cause most people in it are usually try-hard meme masters, or just jerks.

Chainz

Sleepy Chainz
Premium
3DS FC
1075-1816-9029
The smash community...

Not really, lol. But tbh, there been times where i'm like "why the **** am I here?".

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
I hate being associated with Bronies because I like My Little Pony. Granted, once I show that I like collecting the toys and G3 I think that disassociates me pretty quickly. Lol. Just hate that My Little Pony has that image now. =(

I also don't really like being associated with gamers. The gaming fandom of all consoles and platforms just really annoys me. Everyone tearing each others consoles/platforms down for the very same reasons. ("Your company sticks to the same franchises and never changes them up" <-literally is said about every gaming company ever known). And then there's the PC gaming fandom. Oh my god. Don't get me started. Thankfully, all I play is The Sims, so I don't get associated with them much... The Sims is not a "real game" in their eyes.

destronoma

Smash Cadet
NNID
Destronoma
Definitely the Supernatural fandom, because it's really the only one I've actually seen. And I hate it.

It's one thing to like a character or characters. Write a fanfiction about them. Great. However, it's a whole other beast when your fanfiction consists of them having some sort of sexual relationship with a sibling or close friend.

That just strikes me as wrong. Thankfully, I do find it funny how the characters played it off when they found out about the fandom themselves.

zero sum

Smash Apprentice
to be 100% honest any video game fandoms. i really just like playing games. being part of any sort of ‘fandom’ has never been my thing and it makes me uncomfortable when people associate me with them. also, as much as i like playing games competitively, i'm afraid that people will think that i use any of the rightfully stigmatized jargon popular in competitive gaming. some of the language used by players is appalling. i don't really like considering myself a ‘gamer’, period; the only games i even play are melee and pokemon and sometimes chrono trigger lol

Last edited:

KayB

Smash Master
BRoomer
I didn't like being a part of the Smash 4 community because I felt a lot of them were really spoiled.

Top Bottom