• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Famicom Tantei Detective Ayumi Tachibana Thread (There Was Almost an Ayumi Costume in Bayonetta)

Do you support Ayumi Tachibana and the detective?

• Total voters

Thatkidwiththeafro

The Pink Panther's Bro!
NNID
Mr.F-ZeroBias
Of course I do, my menu roster image (still under construction...) has been updated, and Ayumi along with Daisy is due for an updated render! - Afro

L9999

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3780-9480-2428
Well Sakurai has stated he wanted to revive or at least bring back more retro titles a la Kid Icarus & Pit.
This game seems to have been very popular at the time when a lot of these devs were in their late teens (including Sakurai,) so I am sure it isn't out of the realm of possibility. I hope Sakurai does reboot more franchises- Ice climbers anyone? F-Zero? Mysterious Murasame Castle? Advance Wars *cough*Intelligent Systems still says they are still interested in AW*cough*? Mach Rider? etc.
Not sure if Sakurai can deliver FTC, but anyone doing anything for FTC would be nice.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
I support!
New here? Welcome to the FTC group. Yomi's Biggest Fan Yomi's Biggest Fan we require your assistance.
Welcome stranger! This Famicom Detective Club is still accepting new members and it is wonder to have you here today. As a member of this list, we are here to talk anything relating to the games or start playing it to see how great it is. While Operation Tachibana is over, we still have a little social group on Facebook to talk about our plans for the future and making it big. So don't be shy and enjoy your stay in our humble office.

Of course I do, my menu roster image (still under construction...) has been updated, and Ayumi along with Daisy is due for an updated render! - Afro
That's great to know. Your game idea is pretty underrated while the more smaller games get the most attention on Fantendo. Can't wait to see the finished product by time Smash 5 is out. :p

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Top Bottom