• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Falling through platforms

Daniel621

Smash Rookie
Hi. I was just working on my first custom stage. I imported the mdl0 from Zack and Wiki, and when I finally got the stage working it was far too small. So I scaled the mdl0 up to 5.5x and now its a good size, but less than half of the bottom platform is actually walkable.

As I said before, this is my first custom stage. How would I fix the platform?

Pics

the glitches

okay looking

What!

Smash Cadet
Okay so if you're using brawlbox you open up the stage, open arc2 scroll down and look for the blue colored file labeled col. Preview it and from there you should see some blue lines around the floor of the model. Click on one of the lines and drag it till reaches the end of the model. Repeat for the other side, save and then you're done.

Daniel621

Smash Rookie
Okay so if you're using brawlbox you open up the stage, open arc2 scroll down and look for the blue colored file labeled col. Preview it and from there you should see some blue lines around the floor of the model. Click on one of the lines and drag it till reaches the end of the model. Repeat for the other side, save and then you're done.
Thanks alot :bee: I didn't realize it was that easy, I was looking all over the .pac for it XD

Top Bottom