• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Falcomist visiting Socal June 9th I will be in Pomona

mrb1tch3s

Smash Ace
well....where is it cuz i wanna go =D
o wait....and what day >_>....
if its friday-saturday then i cant go =.=...
if its thurs-fri then probably

FALCOMIST

Smash Ace
falcomist is gonna come over to my place at night and i'm gonna give him an STD alright.

We might even have a few STDs, but i wouldnt know because champ never gets tested.
Rofl **** >.> STD's from KNIVES!!! thats too dangerous * runs away *

yes im plannin to STD at Knives house friday till saturday afternoon-eveningish

mrb1tch3s

Smash Ace
****...o well i cant go anyways haha...
i guess ill just stick to winning my soccer championships...
gah...well after this someone else is gonna have to have an end of the (school) year std....

Knivez

Smash Ace
Umm...i dont know why you guys are talking about coming or not.

who said you're invited? ****

Knivez

Smash Ace
umm we havent worked out the details, i wasnt planning on having an STD or whatever because the last time i had one, it didnt go away for months.

ok sick diseases aside, it was only gonna be a few of us smashing and its by invite, so...i havent decided who im inviting yet or whether these plans are all set in stone...so yea..
i dont have much room for a lot of smashers and it was gonna be mainly some deepsocal members+ falcomist..

so unless otherwise posted, thats the current plan.

Knivez

Smash Ace
oh and i liked how araknophobic says gonorrhea DEFINATELY.

he's gone through both herpes and gonorrhea and he can honestly say better than most which one he prefers.

At the moment he is dealing with FIV, also known as Feline immunodeficiency virus, which is a type of HIV for cats and the like.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
No more Luigisters? :(

And by mainly, Alan means that some other people can come, which pretty much means me :p

Knivez

Smash Ace
I thought it was at Fabians place but now that I know that its at yours, thats another reason why I won't be going.

umm thanks i guess. I dont know if thats meant as an insult or what, but i'm pretty excited about you not coming LOL.

besides, you only need one reason for not coming. Any more than 1 reason, and thats a JOHN.

Knivez: "hugs why cant you make it to UCLA 3?"

HUGO GONZALES: " i cant drive yet, i'm an illegal immigrant without a green card."

Knivez: "Ok fair enough, but cant you get a ride from your friends?"

HUGO GONZALES: "I dont have any friends"

Knivez: "Oh shet my bad, you're right.....*(****)...."

HUGO GONZALES: "Yea....well anyways i dont even wanna go to UCLA 3. I rather go to work and help my fellow mexicanos with their gardens...BECAUSE AT LOWE's...WE CARE ABOUT OUR CUSTOMERS!~" :confused:

Knivez:" OK thats definately a JOHN."

oh and luigi cant come because hes going home, and ryan is no good...so umm we'll see guys.
Right now its me, mike y, falcomist, and edrees.. and we dont wanna bring down the required level of smash anymore than we did for falcomist.

Knivez

Smash Ace
LOL @ hugs. He's too cute when he's angry.

i cant blame him though, afterall he IS Hugo and he cant change that about himself.

Besides i'm fox/marth pro now. I'll be using marth to ****.

Kanzaki

Smash Champion
*I didn't read anything.

I'll be at my school that day, Cal Poly Pomona. I'll most likely be hung over, but is anything going on?

Knivez

Smash Ace
yea falco is not my best matchup, but i've been getting a little better at it.

besides, mike shouldnt talk since evilnemesis ***** him. Oh i forgot to mention, but i **** evilnemesis with marth.

i guess i'm better than mike. ****

Knivez

Smash Ace
Good luck with Falcomist, Knives. Let me know how it feels to get ***** at your own house when it's over.
i ***** him with fox and marth, hence fox/marth pro. OWNED.

lol but in all seriousness, thanks to Justin for coming to smash and this was one of the longest smashfests ever. 10 30pm - 10-30am.

Edrees and Mike Y were also present, and fabian invited himself. very cool.

Thanks to Mike Y for pickin up falcomist and making a painful drive over, as well as edrees who came all the way down from SD just to get *****.

Fabian snored like a mofo.

DAHKTERem

Smash Ace
I just want to say that my match against Justin's Mewtwo was by far the easiest match I have ever played in my life.

Top Bottom