• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Falco...

hunger!

Smash Champion
basically the only character i have issues with as wario. Once i get down the smash di into the stage thing. i think i'll be ok vs him but does anyone have like super nice tips (looks at fiction and px) :)

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
You don't even need to smash DI into the stage to survive his spike, you can just bike jump from low and he can't chase you. You should be more worried when they smarten up and dair you into the stage for a tech chase. The easiest way to deal with this matchup is by learning the buffered CG we have on him, which I still haven't bothered to do, aside from that it's knowing when to poke, and when not to, and edgeguarding with the bike against him is great too.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Not as far as I know. He has some of the highest priority of anything in the game during the middle of phantasm. If you want to punish Falco you have to peg him during startup or cooldown of it.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
This is my hardest match up with Wario as well, there is nothing i can do about lasers>side b when u get close>lasers> side b when u get close.. plank? Wario shall not so such a thing!

ssbbFICTION

Smash Champion
These moves can be used IN REACTION to seeing falco start his illusion and still work:

nair (strong hit)
fsmash
dsmash(better than f smash)
up b
waft
bite (only the end of the illusion)
grab/pivot grab

platform camp him so he cant cg you...you can dair him through the platforms. if he starts crouching to uptilt airdodge through a platform and grab/throw and resume camping. when you are at higher percentages just hold your shield up and he has a hard time killing you.

F smash out of shield will never work...you cant bite through uptilt or jab...if he jabs you and you have good reaction time, you can up b out. smash DI his jab spam into something strong lol....

you can airdodge both lasers fairly easily...uhhhhh

dont dacus at lower percents for fear of being grabbed out of it...

I've seen that ground spacing works well in this matchup, like jabs and tilt a lot...like dtilt lol

Top Bottom