• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

falco vs marth......

step 1: click http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=95998

step 2: push ctrl + f

step 3: type /mar

step 4: push enter once or twice :)

LOL good luck. you'll get more tips in here soon enough but there's something to start you off. its a gay fight though.
yea i know its a gay fight
in fact im decent against marth i just have bad habits against him like sidestepping everytime he dash dances to get a grab.

Miharu

Smash Hero
If all he does is spam dd without even going for anything until you spotdodge, do something, such as laser or fsmash him out of it. Otherwise, you have to ridiculously good spacing in this matchup, or else you will get grabbed. Wait for the Marth to aerial, dash attack, or grab, then hit/grab out of his lag time. This is where dash attack grab might come in handy.

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Lol Lambchops this thread makes you look like a nub. If you need real help just catch me on AIM whenever I am on.

i learned how to fight marth better now. i could still use some PRO TIPS i need to watch recent vids of a good falco against marth. like forward vs ken and tink's marth. i need to copy their strats on pressuring marth and making him do what u want them to do like making them shield so u can grab them or **** their shields for example.

takieddine

Smash Master
As far as I know, Falco has to be perfect with spacing lasers...and give your self enough room at the edge of the level to get a laser in to start a combo.

don't be predictable with lasers, or you'll get power shield grabbed, or just plain grabbed.

You have to edgeguard at every opportunity, lightshield, or edgehog into bairs. If you dont play the bair game right, the Marth will outlive you, by a lot.

I'm not exacly an expert on this fight, but i've fought ever since I picked up Marth.

yea thats what gives marth a slight advantage(dont feel like going into details it gets too deep and noobs cant handle it) over falco he never DIES! and he has more options against falco. other than that they are almost even.

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Lol. Because I'm that good Lambchops :).

BTW, you should try to make it to more out of state tournaments. You did awesome at FC. You should go to more tournies man.

Top Bottom