• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Falco is OP in PM, check out my NON-TAS video of me doing cool combos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scuba Steve

Smash Ace
I'm glad that you clarified that this was non-TAS. I would have totally assumed it was if you hadn't.

Last edited:

Xinc

Smash Lord
NNID
xincmars
3DS FC
2981-7601-8481
Falco's not OP. If you manage to get him into the defense, or even in the offstage zones, it is clear he personally does not prefer it.

Danial

Smash Rookie
Warning Received
Check out my top 5 charecters in smash bros,i kept it "realistic"

RIDLEY is too SMALL

Smash Journeyman
Wow, you're right. Falco is OP in PM. Your TAS-like video really shows how overpowered Falco really is in PM, although I will say that you didn't use enough dash attacks and up smashes.

I also noticed that Falco is doing such cool combos that he actually glows purple in your video. So cool.

Shepp

Smash Apprentice
This reminds me of the guy that made those how to play tutorial videos for every character in melee years ago. I remember the captain falcon one being something like raptor boost 5 times then up b. Good advice.

Foo

Smash Lord
Wait, falco can beat a level 3 bowser CPU in turbo mode? HOW THE !@#$ HASN"T THIS BEEN NERFED YET?!?!

Baky

Smash Journeyman
Your trolling isn't funny.

Actually your other turbo videos are pretty good.

...but the top 5 smash brothers character vid is the dumbest **** I've ever seen.

KingDozie

Smash Journeyman
If you think spacies are OP in PM then something is wrong with you lol.

Foo

Smash Lord
If you think spacies are OP in PM then something is wrong with you lol.
Why do you say that? Based on their extremely evident strengths, versatility, early tier lists and their popularity. I personally don't think they are really OP, but they are certainly well above average. I can see why people would say spacies are OP, and I slightly agree with them. It's not fair to insult them baselessly.

Last edited:

KingDozie

Smash Journeyman
Why do you say that? Based on their extremely evident strengths, versatility, early tier lists and their popularity. I personally don't think they are really OP, but they are certainly well above average. I can see why people would say spacies are OP, and I slightly agree with them. It's not fair to insult them baselessly.
You must not really know the pm community and them being fox bias. It gets annoying fast. Spacies arent OP but their really good.

Foo

Smash Lord
You must not really know the pm community and them being fox bias. It gets annoying fast. Spacies arent OP but their really good.
It depends how you define OP, tbh. I'm aware of the smash communities bias to fox/falco, and that's why I don't think they are "OP." Once people figuire out the other characters more, the rankings will quickly change. However, fox and falco are still very strong. To some people, being significantly better than a portion of the characters, that's OP. To others, a character isn't OP unless they are nearly uncounterable. I don't think they are OP by my standards, but I am saying there's a case to be made for that claim.

KingDozie

Smash Journeyman
It depends how you define OP, tbh. I'm aware of the smash communities bias to fox/falco, and that's why I don't think they are "OP." Once people figuire out the other characters more, the rankings will quickly change. However, fox and falco are still very strong. To some people, being significantly better than a portion of the characters, that's OP. To others, a character isn't OP unless they are nearly uncounterable. I don't think they are OP by my standards, but I am saying there's a case to be made for that claim.
Dude im just joking dont take it too seriously.

Danial

Smash Rookie
Warning Received
HAHA SUCK A DUCK ALL OF YOU MY CHARACTERS ALL GOT ANNOUNCED, WHOEVER SAID MY TOP 5 LIST IS "the dumbest *** ever" JUST GOT OWNED.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom