• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Falco has too much combos?

MudkipUniverse

Smash Ace
NNID
VolcanicAsh
Do you guys think falco has too much combo potential? This is coming from a spacies main.

All of the top 4 have good combo's, It just seems that Falco's Dair is too useful. If I were to change falco, I would increase the landing lag of Dair, so you can't combo at too low of percents, and can't punish missed techs as close to the ground as before.

But I might have just been watching too much top level play.

What do you kidz think?

Last edited:

orvs

Smash Cadet
falco has a lot of combo potential but i dont think its an issue. falco combos everyone really hard, but pretty much every other character in the game can combo him back just as hard, if not harder.

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
Everyone in the game has strengths and weaknesses. Falco has really good comboing, but falls like a rock, has pretty bad recovery, and has enough stun to be comboed fairly easily.

Oskurito

Smash Lord
tbh if falco didn't have such an amazing combo ability he would not only be less effective but less fun to play with.

Top Bottom