• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Falco dair shine

Bread on the Table

Smash Rookie
I know how to dair shine with falco obviously. But now that I'm getting a bit better, I was curious if there is an advantage to holding down through the dair and the shine or re-pushing the analog stick down when I do the shine. Idk how important this is, but I was just curious. Thanks in advance

Edit: I'm using the analog stick to fastfall, not for the actual dair. So I guess this applies to nair too.

Last edited:

FE_Hector

Smash Lord
Just input in whatever manner is comfortable for you. I highly doubt that any advantage exists to either method.

NotAnAdmin

Smash Journeyman
So long as it feels comfortable to you it should be no problem.

Be sure to practice doing the dair input at different times (before the top of the short-hop and very late input) and also be sure to practice shine>nair as well.
Explore every possibility that Falco can offer.

Top Bottom