• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fake thing

stingers

Smash Obsessed
get ct to go :3

i'm already talking to scott (damage points), he might come. and then he can bring people too. get 2 cars from raleigh aww yeah

stingers

Smash Obsessed
i have 4 down here but one of them sucks and the pictures all yellow and it cuts out for no reason, and one doesnt have red/white/yellow things, so really only 2

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
O: I remember last time I got to play your snake was the last time you came to a Gamer's Edge tourney. I lost. Pretty bad. Lol.

*CT*

Smash Lord
get ct to go :3

i'm already talking to scott (damage points), he might come. and then he can bring people too. get 2 cars from raleigh aww yeah
I might go, guys I just got a second job, this one is where I'm scheduled and since I'm already taking a five day vacation in August and for MLG Raleigh, that's another 3 days, I might not get off. If I dont work the weekend for this I might go.

EDIT: If I come I can bring a TV. Maybe? There are two in my house that I don't use, one is small and in my Korean room (storage room) and the other is in my room

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
Y'all are going to be introduced to a new term called, ogregasming. It's what happens when I take away your dignity and then rub my **** all over it.

I am for real about coming though. Get hype.

Top Bottom