• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fade away lasers...?

B0mbe1c

Smash Lord
I remember reading it in the stickied Falco guide thread. Check there if I'm not mistaken.

DippnDots

Feral Youth
Fade-away lazer being where you jump backwards and do a turn around lazer?

Simply dash back, short hop, and hold the opposite horizontal direction SLIGHTLY for a VERY SHORT period of time, then hit b after the COMPLETE release of the control stick.

At least, that's how I think you do it. It's more of a natural muscle memory thing for my fingers.

SCOTU

Smash Hero
you don't need to dash, you just need to jump, hold the way you want to jump while lifting off the ground (dunno the exact frame data), then jam the direction you want to shoot lasers, then release, hit b, then FF. You can do it w/o dashing this way, and just jump around lasering (since falco's jump is faster anyway)

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer
I know how to SHL and RSHL.. just wanna know how to do the RSHL like how PC Chris does.. looks like a fade-away.
Im gonna own you.... joke, but ill show you how to do it next time we play, take about 3 days to master once you get it down. Kinda like pivoting in air...i guess.

MrBitter

Smash Apprentice
I'm seeing a lot of these posts lately...

Not so much RSHL questions, but questions that have an obvious answer.

Techniques like this just require practice. There's no one way to go about learning it. Just work on it for 10-15 minutes a day and in a few weeks you'll have it down.

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer
I'm seeing a lot of these posts lately...

Not so much RSHL questions, but questions that have an obvious answer.

Techniques like this just require practice. There's no one way to go about learning it. Just work on it for 10-15 minutes a day and in a few weeks you'll have it down.
Or if you practice for 3 whole days you can learn it in three days...i have no life...N_N'

Repryx

Smash Champion
I Learned It A Day After I 1st did it on Accident...Extensive Trial and error tho (in matches)

Apocalypse™

Smash Journeyman
Or if you practice for 3 whole days you can learn it in three days...i have no life...N_N'
YES!... 3 days on lasering? I rather wack off a billion times to King Gannondorf (THAT'S RIGHT.. I KNOW YOU SON!!)

I started this thread to see how you were supposed to do it (like the steps involved)... instead I got this.
Well w/e I cant do it now so I now close this thread.

Closed.

Top Bottom