• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

F.S.R. Results 1/11/14

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
Great tournament, Was the first shot at a legit tournament for DE since...probably the very start of competitive gaming and I believe it went extremely well. Shouts to Morphine for hosting and making everyone feel good..just like Morphine should ;).

Just so everyone knows we plan on having FSR(First State ****) on a Monthly basis and anyone from near by states are welcome to come threw.

Project M:

1.Ultimascout-DE
2.Archangel-DE
3.Chaser-MD
4.Typo-DE
5.Morphine-DE
5.Eastnutz-DE
7.Lil Wang-DE
7.R2Dliu-DE
9.Mr. Bean-DE
9.Pika-DE
9.Black Dr. Mario-De
9.Zoombini
13.Stone Free-DE
13.Hurt-DE
13.BMBZ-DE
13.Henry-DE
17.=)-DE
17.The Bad God-DE
19.The Knight-DE

Melee:

1.Ultimascout-DE
2.Archangel-DE
3.Chaser-MD
4.BMBZ-DE
5.Typo-DE
5.=]-DE
7.Henry-DE
7.The Bad God-DE
9.R2Dliu-DE
9.StoneFree-DE
9.Lil Wang-DE
9.EastNutz-DE
13.Zoombini-DE
13.Hurt-DE
13.BlackDr.Mario-DE
13.Mr.Bean-DE
17.Morphine-DE
17.Zoombini-DE
19.Pika-DE

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Please post these on facebook. I would consider coming but I didn't know about this one.

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
Please post these on facebook. I would consider coming but I didn't know about this one.
It was posted in some facebook groups and we had a page for it but it was posted a little bit later. However we are gonna try to have it on a Monthly basis. Next time I'll be sure to spam your facebook next time.

honestly I'm sorry you didn't come, I would've loved to see some Wall-E vs Sephiroth. Also, me and alot of people who were helping with TO stuff no very little about PM official stuff and 3.01 dropped the day we had this...and...idk...it was weird but we made it.

Madra Rua

Smash Cadet
Awesome event, shout outs to Morphine for hosting, everyone who participated in tourney and friendlies, and everyone who stayed for the hype crew battle.

Bonus shout outs to that phenomenal buffalo dip.

Definitely looking forward to 2014 for DE smash

UltimaScout

Smash Lord
Shoutouts

1.Ultimascout- Mi fili, veni, veni, veni, mi fili
2.Archangel- Gg's man, let's give everyone an even better showing next time.
3.Chaser- Thanks a lot for coming out man! It was great to see you again.
4.Typo- Interesting we didn't get to play in either tournament. Still good to get those friendlies in.
5.Morphine- Thanks again for hosting bro, all in all it went well. We just need to fine-tune stuff with regard to the bracket so we can put it all together faster, but that'll come with time.
5.Eastnutz- I asked you for a pen so many times and never played you once. Next time, we definitely will.
7.Lil Wang- We didn't play, let's make it a point to next time.
7.R2Dliu- Gg's man, you seem to have a lot of in-depth knowledge about the game. I'd like to learn more about it from you next time we play.
9.Mr. Bean- Keep your head in the game. You can move fast without being reckless. Sometimes you gotta get knocked down to really rise.
9.Pika- This marks 2 times we haven't played at the same event, let's make sure that doesn't happen again. Nice work in the crews, thanks for playing.
9.Black Dr. Mario- Looks like you missed the ending man, but looks like my boast held true this time.
9.Zoombini - GG's in PM man. Do you also play melee as regularly? We should play melee next time and we can discuss your game.
13.Stone Free- Don't think I played you this time, but it was great to see you again. Thanks for helping make the event a success.
13.Hurt- You don't have a smashboards account, lulz.
13.BMBZ- Yo dude comes to the tournament and realizes he's gonna have to face me if he fights his way through losers. Runs out of the venue. lol.
13.Henry- Good games man, you show promise. Don't let the anger from a loss cloud your vision. Keep at it, it takes time to progress in this game.
17.=)- Great to see you again after all these years. Very cool to see you stuck with my advice and made something from it!
17.The Bad God- SO MUCH FUN.
19.The Knight- Didn't get to play you, but maybe next time we definitely can. Make sure to find me and play me.

Morphine

Smash Cadet
yo yo yo.

Really tho I'm glad everyone made it out that could. Great turn out for the Delaware scene and I'm glad to be at the forefront of it.

JCaesar- I would have LOVED to have you. Not sure how many people would be able to handle that ROB but PLEASE join the Delaware Smash group or check MIOM for our streams/events.

Not up for doing shout outs at this moment but make sure not to sleep on Morphine or Delaware in general. This is OUR year.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
You could probably draw in some MD players if you post it in the MD/VA Project M facebook group next time.

Mr. Bean

Smash Apprentice
Thanks for the advice UltimaScout. it's useful as always. looking foward to playing a crap load of games with you. you know how we roll in DE. 302 what whaaaat

Top Bottom