• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Exclamation Marks on New Characters and Costumes?

yogurtgun1245

Smash Apprentice

I reloaded the game and these appear on all the new costumes and characters, is there any reason for that?

Serris

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
NNID
Herple-Derples
3DS FC
5043-4507-3351
Due to a problem with the model importer used to get the alternate costumes and new characters into the game, they have the potential to slow the game's framerate down in four-player matches, which could impact competitive doubles. The exclamation marks serve as a warning. This will be fixed eventually.

yogurtgun1245

Smash Apprentice
Due to a problem with the model importer used to get the alternate costumes and new characters into the game, they have the potential to slow the game's framerate down in four-player matches, which could impact competitive doubles. The exclamation marks serve as a warning. This will be fixed eventually.
So as long as the costumes don't use an additional model they won't cause lag? So I assume Pikachu, and JIgglypuff don't import any models.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
I was wondering about that; glad it's cleared up. They're not really a bother, but its good to know they'll go away and there isn't an error on my end.

Top Bottom