• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Evolution of the metagame - come discuss!

mixa

Banned via Warnings
needing: an update on the list containing all things to which The Star King is a king of.

so far:

• Stars
• Avys
• East Coast
• Rectitude, or whatever word means 'being right about everything'

The Star King

Smash Hero
King of East Coast? Dunno where that came from. Unless you're saying I'm the best player on the East Coast, but that wouldn't make me King.

other 3 sound good though

KeroKeroppi

Smash Champion
As King of Avatars, I hereby approve of Skrlx's choice. Dismissed.
SK, all bull**** aside, this is coming from the heart.

I've been a member on this site for about 2 years now. I've seen hundreds of different avatars on these forums.

I feel kind of bad writing this, but I can honestly say that you've had some of the worst avatars I have ever seen.

I know it's hard to take me seriously considering my reputation as a poster, but I need you to know, I'm being very truthful when I say that your avatars ****ing suck 100% of the time.

asianaussie

Smash Hero
kero, you like bad animes like avatar, your taste in visuals is ****

i think this is the fourth time i've made this joke

and sk he's kinda right, remember that time you had the 'greater than' sign? terrible avy, you didnt even know what it meant lel

The Star King

Smash Hero
SK, all bull**** aside, this is coming from the heart.

I've been a member on this site for about 2 years now. I've seen hundreds of different avatars on these forums.

I feel kind of bad writing this, but I can honestly say that you've had some of the worst avatars I have ever seen.

I know it's hard to take me seriously considering my reputation as a poster, but I need you to know, I'm being very truthful when I say that your avatars ****ing suck 100% of the time.
I don't take you seriously. I've gotten compliments for literally at least five avatars in a row. You've only gotten them for what, your current Gandalf pug (admittedly pretty cool) and that's it? PWNED

I dare you to challenge me on this. I ****ing dare you. Find Smashboards quotes complimenting your avatar, and I will match that number and more.

You are going to back out. You are going to spout some bull**** like "only the great Kero's opinion counts" in a transparent attempt to mask your cop-out. And I will laugh.

LMAO aa I'm gonna assume you're joking and you know where the Greater sign came from

clubbadubba

Smash Master
I don't take you seriously. I've gotten compliments for literally at least five avatars in a row. You've only gotten them for what, your current Gandalf pug (admittedly pretty cool) and that's it? PWNED

LMAO aa I'm gonna assume you're joking and you know where the Greater sign came from
check your phone dude

Vale

Smash Ace
Oh so the evolution of the metagame is now up to avatars on smashboards.

"Here we are, APEX 2014. It is game five of grand finals. Both players have one stock left. What do you think is going through their minds right now?"
"Smashboards avatars, of course."

B-Town

Smash Apprentice
As the starter of this avatar trend, I think I have final say. SK has terrible avatars as long as I've been here.
Kirby Avatars = Master race

Frogman751

Smash Cadet
Damn, some of the crazy **** fox can do makes me want to think hes the 2nd best in the game when played right but he has to be so hard to play perfectly

Top Bottom