• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Evo World RESULTS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adi

Smash Lord
Guys you should chill with calling the results fluke or biased. M2K's match vs. Mango may have been fluke but his match against Chillin certainly wasn't. We had Chu Dat and PC Chris, 2 top players from EC in the top 8. They both lost to Ken, and it was in a perfectly fair match. All this shows is that Ken has greatly improved in OC3 and stepped up his game, congrats to him.

P.c. Chris

Smash Lord
Nobody is trying to take credit from hugs or mango or ken they all deserved their placing and thats all there is to it. Good to see everyone again congrats to socal for ****** ec but were coming to your home in september to take it back =)

Echo

Smash Champion
I WOULD HAVE EATEN MANGO I AM FROM THE CARRIBEAN WE EAT MANGOS ALL THE TIME WTF IS A MANGO DODIGN BEATEN PPL LOL.
COME TO NEW YORK MANGO LOL
lol... wow, that is too ****ing funny.

good **** eddie and hugs, really surprising results.

chaddd

Smash Lord
Anyone know where the FULL results are?

I know I got 9th and M2K got 11th or something, but no one seems to give a sh*t about the full results.

EDIT: Triple post for the win, sorry my computer really sucks a lot.

Capps Indigo

Smash Journeyman
Plus they showed the combo video some guy made with the glitches. Best video has to be the jean claude van damme sf version, that game was broken.

guiles too good?
Actually, I'm pretty sure that combo vid was all legit.. no glitches. All the stuff is/was just really really difficult to execute. Pretty much like a "Perfect Control" only for SF Guile.

will there be vids???
EVO will be releasing a DVD w/ all the Sunday matches plus some more eventually. I'm sure they'll post info in the EVO sub-forum on www.shoryuken.com/forums eventually, and that info will make its way here soon after.

Mango either got lucky or is actually a rather good player (he got 2nd place after all and correct me if I'm wrong
He got 3rd.

SK92

Smash Journeyman
hugs good match in the winners bracket. Very close match but you're still too good.
Ken yeah you ***** me but good matches and i had some nice techs.
m2k: you r a beast in smash!
Mango: good job on getting third.
AS FOR WES: YOU SAID,"OH YEAH AND THE BLACK KID THAT IS THE BEST FALCO IN CALI THATS SAD MAN U SHOULD STICK TO BASKETBALL THATS IF UR GOOD AT THAT OR STICK TO JUST ****ING GURLS IF U HAVE A BIG **** IF NOT IDK WHAT ELSE A BLACK KID LIKE U CAN DO , I KNOW ONE THING DONT PLAY SMASH LOL AND THANX FOR THE LUNCH MAN THE WEST COAST I DO ADMIT GIVE US NEW YORKERS A GOOD WARM FILLING WHEN THEY GIVE US MONEY FOR FOOD SO I THANK YOU FOR THAT I CANT SAY I WILL RETURN THE FAVOR.
.................... You talk so much **** but can't really back it up. Hugs beat you fair and square then you still talk **** to him. And what i did with the ten dollar money match, that was by bravery i wasn't scared to play you. Yea you won 3-1, but i beat the legendary wes first try with falco. I'm only the best FALCO in vegas not cali, only went to two major ssbm tourneys. OC3 and Evo World. I'm able to compete now, but wes if you come back to the west coast i'll be ready for a rematch.
BUT ANYWAY IMMA BE THE BIGGER MAN....... GOOD MATCHES.

manacloud1

Smash Champion
lol

lol at all the "im the best this and that"

settle it at super champ combo. I would like to see 10 ec guys go and have a 10 vs 10 or a 5 v 5 crew battle. Then whoever wins should say we won and shut up.

and pc chris's post is too good.

TheZhuKeeper

Smash Champion
hugs good match in the winners bracket. Very close match but you're still too good.
Ken yeah you ***** me but good matches and i had some nice techs.
m2k: you r a beast in smash!
Mango: good job on getting third.
AS FOR WES: YOU SAID,"OH YEAH AND THE BLACK KID THAT IS THE BEST FALCO IN CALI THATS SAD MAN U SHOULD STICK TO BASKETBALL THATS IF UR GOOD AT THAT OR STICK TO JUST ****ING GURLS IF U HAVE A BIG **** IF NOT IDK WHAT ELSE A BLACK KID LIKE U CAN DO , I KNOW ONE THING DONT PLAY SMASH LOL AND THANX FOR THE LUNCH MAN THE WEST COAST I DO ADMIT GIVE US NEW YORKERS A GOOD WARM FILLING WHEN THEY GIVE US MONEY FOR FOOD SO I THANK YOU FOR THAT I CANT SAY I WILL RETURN THE FAVOR.
.................... You talk so much **** but can't really back it up. Hugs beat you fair and square then you still talk **** to him. And what i did with the ten dollar money match, that was by bravery i wasn't scared to play you. Yea you won 3-1, but i beat the legendary wes first try with falco. I'm only the best FALCO in vegas not cali, only went to two major ssbm tourneys. OC3 and Evo World. I'm able to compete now, but wes if you come back to the west coast i'll be ready for a rematch.
BUT ANYWAY IMMA BE THE BIGGER MAN....... GOOD MATCHES.
lets get a MM in if you come to champ combo. it's a shame we got only a couple friendlies at OC3 =(.

Vain

Smash Journeyman
HUGS el casi campeon!

He got 3rd.
Yeah Mango got third, not second D:, my bad

Perdoname Hugo Gonzalez, eres "Demasiado Bueno". Por algo eres el mejor Samus. Y como siempre "MasticaEso/Chudat" demostrando. Wondering if they ever made a Hispanic Crew for OC2 or any event with crew battles.
Hugs- Too good.

Rickety

Peace and Love
<3 Rickety.
<3 milktea!

Nobody is trying to take credit from hugs or mango or ken they all deserved their placing and thats all there is to it. Good to see everyone again congrats to socal for ****** ec but were coming to your home in september to take it back =)
<3 Chris!

congrats WC and yeah that pic of M2K scares the **** out of me.
<3 Jason's surprising physique! He's too good at boogie boarding, as Arash and I soon found out.

<3
rick(ety)

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
Hugs = god. It's pretty much impossible to overrate beating PC, Mango, taking a game off Ken, getting 2nd, etc. etc. Using Samus. 270 people. 2nd place. Good ****.

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
People keep saying that m2k vs mango was a fluke or somthing, but its not. Mango ****ing *****.
1 match sets are not really valid in their context. I mean, m2k went sheik to be safe, so if he had had standard rules (2/3), he would've been able to pull it out, I'm sure.

Thino

Smash Master
hooooly **** !!! ken and hugo *****!!! keep it it real guys , good to see you back into competition fora bit , ken !
lol @ m2k being ***** by a rrandom mango jiggly best of 1 , thats ****ed up im sure that mango isnt even proud of himself

lexxil

Smash Apprentice
Just like Bombsoldier is the best Falco?
Okay, this is the must stupid thing ive ever heard ... (when talking about aniki, and bringing this example)

Ill never be able to take you serious again.

I dont want to say Aniki > BS or something else, just the example or w/e is so stupid...

john de zelda

Smash Rookie
when we will have the vids? \o/;)
I want to see ¬¬

=D

"This is the must stupid"?:laugh:

uahahauhauuahua.....

Vegard

Smash Lord
Okay, this is the must stupid thing ive ever heard ... (when talking about aniki, and bringing this example)

Ill never be able to take you serious again.

I dont want to say Aniki > BS or something else, just the example or w/e is so stupid...
You got to be kidding? How can you say that Aniki's Samus is better than HugS' anyway? You are the most stupid person I've ever seen on Smashboards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom