• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event - EVO 2016 EVO Player Fund for DaShizWiz: ($320/$320) FINISHED!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LLDL

Smash Hero
Hey what's up guys. Shiz is very interested in attending EVO 2013, and I would love help him get there there. I can't do it alone though.

I heard a lot of people talking in the venue, being surprised about him doing well at zenith! I sponsored his trip to Zenith 2013, where he performed just as well as I could have hoped for! Unfortunately that ate up most of my bread, so I don't have enough to send him to EVO as well. Me him and StriCNYN3 spent about a full day practicing for zenith, which definitely knocked off like years of rust. After getting completely warmed up after the tournament was over, he was beating stric in like 75% of the falco dittos that they did, which really surprised me, stric is like unbeatable vs spacies haha. We also gave him a gamecube and Melee after zenith to take home with him, and a good controller which he is using right now to practice for EVO. He appreciates any and all donations personally and will definitely do his best for you at EVO.

The fund would help pay for a plane ticket from Fort Myers Airport FL, to LAS.

I will keep a log of any and all donations in the thread. If for some reason we don't reach the intended amount, or if the player is unable to attend this unprecedented tournament, all donators will be refunded in full. Any donations that go over what is needed for his trip to EVO will also be refunded. Thanks!

Donations:

GOAL AMOUNT: $320.00 USD

1. Chain-Ace: $40.00 USD
  2. Cheese619: $15.00 USD
  3. xinlu zheng: $5.00 USD
  4. PB&J: $40.00 USD
  5. Controller Raffle: $220.00 USD
Total: $320.00 USD

Make sure to leave your smashboards username so I can keep track of who donated what.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
I can't contribute but I hope to see Shiz there. We gotta have a money match!

Renth

Smash Hero
I'll just give the money to smashmac. If I am going to donate It doesn't matter which way it gets to him.

why the **** would I donate to a pay pal if shiz and his brother live very close to me

looool

PB&J

Smash Hero
I'll just give the money to smashmac. If I am going to donate It doesn't matter which way it gets to him.

why the **** would I donate to a pay pal if shiz and his brother live very close to me

looool
ok renth,sounds good

SmashMac

Smash Lord
Thanks a lot so far guys. All of these donations help us out a lot in getting Shiz to EVO. Even if I can't go, I would love for my brother to be able to make it. Please keep contributing so that we can reach this goal as soon as possible. I will put my hand in this some kind of way too to try and help.

Jun.

Smash Lord
How about I put $500 dollars into an escrow, and Shiz gets a proportional amount of money depending on his placement.

LLDL

Smash Hero
Yeah me too man.

Thanks for the donations everyone. Can't wait to see those falco vids.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom