• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

EVO 2013 - July 12th, 2013 - Las Vegas, Nevada

Status
Not open for further replies.

Griffard

Smash Ace
Already posted in this thread that I had intentions to make it, but when Genesis III was cancelled, it made me question if it would be worth it (could get free housing in NorCal with friends). ...but then I realized, Melee is my all-time favorite game, I'm turning 21 the month before, and this is going to be the hypest Melee tournament to date. We gotta do this **** big! So I'm going to make it my absolute priority to be there. SO EXCITED. Love you all <3

OkamiBW

Smash Champion
Buffets, pools, sightseeing*, chill with the homies and play Melee, get married

*Go up the Stratosphere (rides up at the top too), ride the New York New York Roller Coaster, see the free pirate show at Treasure Island, see more expensive shows such as any of the Cirque Du Soleil's or a magic show, walk the strip, walk the shoppes at Caesar's Palace and The Venetian, see the lions at the MGM Grand (free), Conservatorium (Bellagio?), Sigfried and Roy's Secret Garden/Dolphin Habitat/White Lion reserve, the Shark Reef at the Mandalay Bay

Just off the top of my head.

Zalvador

Smash Rookie
Hey guys!

Flying out all the way from Norway to spectate this amazing event (also vacation with GF lol)!
I was wondering which ticket to get, either the Premium or the Event one. I definitely want to watch top 8 live.
Does anyone know what will be played where, aka which halls?

Thanks!

JoseOle92

Smash Apprentice
So Prog says that there won't be doubles unless someone organizes a side event. Anyone have the intention of setting that up?

Atlus8

Smash Master
Hey guys!

Flying out all the way from Norway to spectate this amazing event (also vacation with GF lol)!
I was wondering which ticket to get, either the Premium or the Event one. I definitely want to watch top 8 live.
Does anyone know what will be played where, aka which halls?

Thanks!
You definitely want to get the Premium Pass since it gives you access to the Alpha Hall on Sunday where top 8 will be taking place!

Revven

FrankerZ
Biggest Smash tournament ever? Biggest Smash tournament ever.

See Mr.Wizard's post here

If you're too lazy to click that, so far SSBM has >400 entrants.

TheCrimsonBlur

Smash Master
Holy ****. And there are 2 months left in registration?

Thats insane. Absolutely insane numbers. Way higher than anyone would have thought at this point. omg

...from my experience over half your registrants come in the last 1-2 weeks too. Could we be looking at 1000+?! Is Melee going to be the biggest game at EVO?

The hype is real. Spread the news to all your friends. This is major news.

strawhats

Smash Master
Amazing numbers considering there's still 2 months left to register for this thing.

phish-it

Smash Champion
270 according to Juggleguy in another thread
Impressive that 6 years later and after a successor game was released it's gotten so many now. My guess is the overall attendance of EVO is higher than in the past and people that play other games primarily decided why not, and enter Melee along with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom