• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

EVO 2013 in a few words

Tero.

Smash Champion
135.000 viewers
700 entrants
95.000 $ collected for breast cancer
12 years
1 game
‎One Unit!

The hype will never die!

#‎SSBM at #‎EVO2013

Thank you all for this amazing weekend

chenjesu

Smash Journeyman
#evo2013 #whensmelee #freemelee #thanksnintendo #20hotdogs #freeiceclimbers #mangonation #onemoreyear

GoodleShoes

Smash Apprentice
Needs even fewer words:

"Mango Nation!"
Did you see the Ice match where he accidentally switched to Zelda and instead of getting back on stage as Zelda he choose to switch and get killed. I immediately thought of you seeing that and getting sad. Lol. Well, an IC for second this year... maybe Zelda for top 8 some day you never know. Make it happen!

Upke

Smash Journeyman
Did you see the Ice match where he accidentally switched to Zelda and instead of getting back on stage as Zelda he choose to switch and get killed. I immediately thought of you seeing that and getting sad. Lol. Well, an IC for second this year... maybe Zelda for top 8 some day you never know. Make it happen!
Yeah, he shoulda booty bopped him with Zelda. People always get ridiculously aggressive when you turn into Zelda because they think it's an easy kill, but then they put themselves into a free kick for you which gives more than enough time to switch back.

Rocketpowerchill

Smash Ace
few words cant describe the tournament experience i cud have had if i went to evo
melee will never die
after the next GF at evo
people be like "ONE MORE YEAR!"

will have to wait for awhile for EVO14 predictions, who knows who will arrise in this upcoming season?

Top Bottom