• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

EVO 2013 - Finally....

Zone

Smash Champion
Yooooooo?

I remember you, Zone. You were at TGMTSBCO! I think I got rocked by your Zelda.

I'll definitely see you there, though! Hope Florida comes out in full force for this.

Smooth Criminal
Yeah,

I don't play Zelda anymore. funny how quickly I got ALOT better when I dropped her for fox. I had a falcon moment for a while, but I'm officially a fox/marth main now.

I'm gonna peer pressure these guys into going to this,

So they can shield pressure people at Evo.

Pritch

Smash Lord
I'm already making plans to Drive here because

a certain florida falco player that isn't Dashizwiz is afraid of planes.

And i've always wanted to take him to a national (rice)

Here's to hoping I get a full van going.
You should keep me posted on this van thing. That actually sounds moderately intriguing.

prog

Priest of the Temple of Syrinx
I just had this image of Ken, Kage and I in the World Series of Dice skit from Chappelle's Show. Life will never be as fine as this moment.

strawhats

Smash Master
yoooooooooooooooo if you thought super turbo was goin' into evo you were #sadlymistaken
i see what u did there. ;)

also loved the Rock Reference Scar :)

FINALLY SSBM HAS COME BACK TO EVO. PEOPLE'S CHAMP BABY!!!

Ziodyne

Smash Ace
I just had this image of Ken, Kage and I in the World Series of Dice skit from Chappelle's Show. Life will never be as fine as this moment.
So which one of y'all will be Ashy Larry?

LMFAO

F Zero

Smash Journeyman
Ok, hype and all, but...
Spirit Airlines is the cheapest airline I know of . (Im going to texas from florida in april for 155$ round trip) I looked into buying a ticket for the Evo dates, and the price I got for 3 days was over 600$. And the hotel? I don't wanna spend 750+ on this trip. Let's get some cheap ticket+hotel/housing searches going.

F Zero

Smash Journeyman
This forum does time zones? Good stuff. My search (flight + hotel) came out to 600$ total. Any east coasters/atlantic southerners have cheaper results?

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Ok, hype and all, but...
Spirit Airlines is the cheapest airline I know of . (Im going to texas from florida in april for 155$ round trip) I looked into buying a ticket for the Evo dates, and the price I got for 3 days was over 600$. And the hotel? I don't wanna spend 750+ on this trip. Let's get some cheap ticket+hotel/housing searches going.
$600? o_O

I dunno what the deal is with Spirit, but maybe you should look into flying Southwest, I'm looking at a $200 round-trip ticket right now...

Vulcan55

Smash Lord
Apparently everyone in my region are raodtripping to EVO and housing with people down there.
Too unreliable for me. It also leaves me with nobody I know to split a hotel room with.
Is there any way we could get other lonely smashers together to split rooms?

Top Bottom