• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

EVO 2009 - July 17th-19th - Las Vegas, NV - Tournament Starts at 9AM TODAY - FRIDAY

Master Raven

Smash Master
MikeHAZE is definitely the best Marth right now lol, I love Neo and he's still my favorite but Mike's worked his *** off lately and he seems to have accomplished more than any other Marth right now.

And FOW beat Judge... do you *****es know how to fight Ness LOL

ADHD

Smash Hero
MikeHAZE is definitely the best Marth right now lol, I love Neo and he's still my favorite but Mike's worked his *** off lately and he seems to have accomplished more than any other Marth right now.

FOW just does the same aerials over and over again and all the stupid metaknights think they can just tornado or something LOL. If they just stood on the ground and were smart...

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439

Haha, you're very silly. Trust me, I've recently watched MikeHaze, played him, and taught him almost everything I know (I would say I'm the most knowledgeable Marth except maybe Neo, though I'm probably only 4th best or so).

Neo is better than MikeHaze. He is 100% the best Marth. MikeHaze is a beast though, no doubt. MikeHaze does have more accomplishments right now, but I dunno, that couldn't just be because he's in SoCal and Genesis and Evo just happened, could it?

clowsui

Smash Legend
wow mike is about to beast things up lol...fukkin pierce training

pierce come to midwest sometime and coach lain, steel samurai, xisin and i

xDD-Master

Smash Champion
I dont understand why it's still not clear who is 3 / 2 / 1 and only updated to the 4th Place (Tyrant)...

I wish there would come some updates from somewhere.

Deez.

Smash Lord
I won 11xx for first, ally won almost 500 for 2nd. 3rd was 19x and 4th was almost 100

teams for 1st was 400 per person. I won 1,500 total. It was supposed to be a lot more, but I'm not complaining
Lol of course you cant complain lol.:laugh: but its w/e lets me and you **** Herb2. and get 1st XD

BlueJx23

Smash Cadet
4k, is still nothing to laugh at. brawl didn't get to stream. lame. hope they at least recorded the important matches. i want to see mikehaze's win over ally and GFs.

xDD-Master

Smash Champion
I made 4.5k, which is about 4k profit after plane tickets. 3k from genesis, 1.5k from evo
LOL congratz...

Do you know if replays were saved ?

BIGM1994 said:
man i wanna see results, also nice job to m2k. did people get vids?
Results are already up, just check the AiB link on the first page.

BlueJx23

Smash Cadet
i thought that was easy to understand. we want it, but we don't need it. why does this even matter?

SirroMinus1

SiNiStEr MiNiStEr
NNID
Ajarudaru
i thought that was easy to understand. we want it, but we don't need it. why does this even matter?
Thats pretty hard to understand. if you guys dont need it why would you want it.
you guys went off on the smash community last year (for somewhat reasonable reasons) but the point is you guys said you dont need evo. and the SWF didnt say it in the best manner.

BlueJx23

Smash Cadet
you want a piece of candy, you don't need it. pretty simple. and to my understanding, both sides had *******es throwing insults back and forth. whenever a major debate comes up, there are always *******es on both sides. i think i remember the srk offering the swf to provide evidence that items and specific stages were unfair in tournament play. the swf did so, and the ruleset was not changed. as to why, i have no idea.

you still haven't answered my question, why does this matter?

SirroMinus1

SiNiStEr MiNiStEr
NNID
Ajarudaru
you want a piece of candy, you don't need it. pretty simple. and to my understanding, both sides had *******es throwing insults back and forth. whenever a major debate comes up, there are always *******es on both sides. i think i remember the srk offering the swf to provide evidence that items and specific stages were unfair in tournament play. the swf did so, and the ruleset was not changed. as to why, i have no idea.

you still haven't answered my question, why does this matter?
Why are you getting so defensive?

They changed the rules since it was the first year the game was out.
the ONLY reason why brawl was there was because of all is brawl

Top Bottom