• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

EVO 2009: Brawl Singles and Doubles - July 17th-19th - Las Vegas, NV

g-regulate

Smash Hero
nah dude, the ENTRANCE fees go straight to the pot, its not larger than normal. it is based on entrants. the venue by itself is $30/$50

Hidden MachineS

Banned via Warnings
I actually do plan on going to this, my family gets free flights to vegas since my grandfather lived there, and gambled so much that he's got a ****load of comps. I'll try to convince them to fly out there around this time.

g-regulate

Smash Hero
jesus are you serious!?!?!?? HOOK IT UP BROTHER!!!

lets just go to vegas, it doesnt have to be on this weekend, anytime this summer is fine!

Hidden MachineS

Banned via Warnings
I'll find out soon exactly how sweet of a deal we can get, cause we should still have comps on hotels, possibly restaurants too.

Nike.

Smash Hero
This is a good chance for everyone at Genesis thats gonna travel east to make 2 major tournys in 2 weekends. Will there be any form of housing, or is the Rio fair on it's prices for hotel rooms?

Allied

Smash Master
this is going to be sooo much money >.>
ughhhh
i really wana go to genesis and then this!!!

Hidden MachineS

Banned via Warnings
I should be pretty much confirmed for going to this, since we're probably going to be on vacation during this time anyway.

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
* If a player successfully ends the match with either Bowser or Ganondorf’s over B attack by suicide, then the player who initiated the move wins. If a player ends the match by swallowing with King DeDeDe or Kirby, and it counts as a tie the player whom initiated the swallowing wins. Unless the character breaks out prior to death and is shown winning the match. In which case, that stands as the correct result.
Well this is new.

Top Bottom