• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Everyone should play League of Legends

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Just run away a lot and you'll do great.

Then you'll get bored and go for kills and do worse, but you'll have more fun. XD

Overswarm

is laughing at you
That's when you feed the opposing team nonstop and say "Guess you've learned not to yell at strangers. Try being constructive" and still have a good time while you ruin his day.

D. Disciple

Smash Master
haha yeah, it's just he needs to deal a bit more damage at times, when I've been playing him, I've been buffing his life steal, crit, and anything to slow my opponents just to gank them. I dunno I'm still experimenting with everyone, Annie on the other hand....yeah...

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
Holy shiiiit. I just got ***** harder than I've ever gotten ***** before. Our entire team was powerless. This tristana was jumping around doing 1000+ damage to everyone. Jump did 800-1000, buster shot did 800-1000, it was the most ridiculous game I've played in my life. We couldn't do a THING.

And the kicker is that it was an AP Tristana, that went straight for mpen (haunting guise/mpen boots) and just stacked AP. 18 minutes in had over 400 AP. ****ing ridiculous.

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
Holy shiiiit. I just got ***** harder than I've ever gotten ***** before. Our entire team was powerless. This tristana was jumping around doing 1000+ damage to everyone. Jump did 800-1000, buster shot did 800-1000, it was the most ridiculous game I've played in my life. We couldn't do a THING.

And the kicker is that it was an AP Tristana, that went straight for mpen (haunting guise/mpen boots) and just stacked AP. 18 minutes in had over 400 AP. ****ing ridiculous.
well AP is the only way that rocket jump would hit that hard.

seriously though, Tristi's ult scales ridiculously well with AP.

physical DPS is still the better way to play her, but AP tristie is gimicky and not inherently awful.

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
just tried AP tristi.

that's some pretty insane burst damage she's got.

and her DoT actually hurts.

plus she can use her Q to buff guinsoo's rageblade while her nukes are on cooldown.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
couldn't keep playing.

Game was too long and had too many balance swings.

TheWildcard

Smash Champion
just played a few games went 14-4-6 with poppy 11-3-12 with kassadin i think i have a good build for poppy

malady
beserker greaves
last whisper or wits end (depending on other team)
phantom dancer
inf edge
Madreds (if tanky team)
banshees vail (if CC heavy)

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
couldn't keep playing.

Game was too long and had too many balance swings.
Games are far shorter now, and balance is a problem in every game ever.

just played a few games went 14-4-6 with poppy 11-3-12 with kassadin i think i have a good build for poppy

malady
beserker greaves
last whisper or wits end (depending on other team)
phantom dancer
inf edge
Madreds (if tanky team)
banshees vail (if CC heavy)
Why would you go attack speed on Poppy? Her devastating blow is broken as hell, maxing that out is way better than anything else. Her paragon gives you the equivalent of a longsword when at level 5 IIRC, so building around that is silly (not to mention you can get max stacks at will).

Mota

"The snake, knowing itself, strikes swiftly"
I've seen LoL advertised around, but I'm just too into DotA allstars haha.

I'll download the game anyways and give it a chance.

TheWildcard

Smash Champion
have you ever seen AS poppy? thats like saying AS teemo is bad because you can do more with AP. if i hit like a truck and hit fast, (not to mention having lifesteal) she can be annoying as hell and can take towers ****ing fast.

TheWildcard

Smash Champion
last game i played was funny as hell we had 5 lvl 30's and the other team had 4 lvl 2's and a lvl 17 this game is soo bad

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
Clearly not what this thread was made for.

Btw, 2 new champs probably being released next week. I'm a huge fan of Gragas, personally.

TheWildcard

Smash Champion
I see a troll, and i love pandas post. if you complain about it being cartoonish seriously dont play brawl becasue its a kids game 2 noob

r3d d09

Smash Master
Am i the only one here that has played dota, hon and lol? play HoN, i will give you a beta key. if you don't like it. that's totally okay. but please don't talk about the game if you have never played it.

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
You said HoN was better than LoL because LoL is cartoony. Look at our posts. Who said anything about HoN? We just said your argument was ********, not that HoN was bad.

r3d d09

Smash Master
I was making the typical Hon vs Lol thing.

Just to be funny. but honestly, I haven't played lol in forever, and i only played it a few times. I will play it tomorrow between classes to see if it's better than i remember.

I'm not a typical hon player that will never touch lol.

Isn't there someone similiar to panda? i tried to look on the lol site but i couldn't see anyone like him.

um, flick, cannonball, flurry, his ult is a massive stun. anyone like that?

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
I don't know what the first 3 mean, but off the top of my head there are 2 characters with ults that are stuns: Malphite and Amumu. Both are tanks.

Top Bottom