• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event - EVO 2013 (Breast Cancer Research Drive) EVeryone go to REDDIT and Upvote this stuff:

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
skullgirls ppl are being gay and downvoting us on Reddit, SMASH COMMUNITY STRIKE BACK (via upvotes) -

http://www.reddit.com/r/speedrun/comments/17jga5/trihex_running_yoshis_island_trying_to_raise/

http://www.reddit.com/r/videogames/comments/17jh9i/trihex_is_running_yoshis_island_trying_to_raise/

http://www.reddit.com/r/gaming/comments/17jid2/trihex_is_running_yoshis_island_trying_to_raise/

Spread word on facebook and all your friends too

fight upvotes with ... upvotes!!!

we have more numbers than them BY FAR LET'S GO

Vkrm

Smash Lord
Let's not do that actually. Down voting them just lowers the amount of people who would see the thread and would bring in less for cancer overall. We are above this kind of thing. Let them play dirty, we'll just make up the difference in less fraudulent ways.

:phone:

iLink

Smash Champion
I hope you realize reddit has a thing about telling people to upvote things. You can essentially got those deleted if someone reports this.

Also, are you ****ing kidding? Telling people to downvote? Smash already downvoted skullgirl's stuff to hell, no reason to get your panties in a bunch about them doing it back now. Just makes you look sleazy.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
I kinda hope a mod can delete threads/posts that call for downvotes on things related to SG.

Because we DO have SG people that come on here, and those posts DO make us look bad.

We have the larger community, so upvoting is all we need.
-DD

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Lets not get carried away. Feel free to upvote things but smashboards won't support downvoting reddit threads.

El Duderino

Smash Ace
The SG community should be more concerned with finding a better way to do a little outreach and increase the excitement. Reddit and Twitter are hardly matching their expectations from yesterdays SkullGirls stream, no fault of our own. We should not be worried about a couple down votes either.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Ok then just upvote Trihex/smash things

Also I don't use Reddit, a friend of mine who I won't name told me to make this thread. If you want to delete it(this thread), then delete it.
Nah I just edited your post to say upvote only :). Nothing wrong with spreading the word and upvoting!!!

Top Bottom