• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Everyone asks me why I dislike Wobbles..

Papa+Stone

Banned via Administration
Because smashers are manchildren that dont understand what it means to be adults, and instead discuss the meaning of being grown ups amongst themselves so that thry can discover it

♡ⓛⓞⓥⓔ♡

Anti-Illuminati
Because smashers are manchildren that dont understand what it means to be adults, and instead discuss the meaning of being grown ups amongst themselves so that thry can discover it
Whatever dude, growing up sucks anyway

Adulthood is a myth

Imma be Peter Pan

Varist

Smash Lord
lol but then you're not actually apologizing dude you're basically saying its the other person's fault they were upset
It is their fault they were upset. That was their own emotional response to outside stimuli. That's on them. There are people out there who wouldn't be upset. Saying sorry admits culpability, but if I don't feel like I did something I had no business doing I have nothing to say sorry for.

Personally, if I say something it's because I really mean it or I'm trying to be funny. So if someone takes issue with what I said, then they're just expressing conflict with my personality type and I don't have to apologize to them for anything, that's just me. If I say something funny and they don't find it funny it doesn't mean I have to apologize. "You didn't find that funny and that's my fault, I'm sorry I didn't say something that was funny to you, I will try to accommodate your sense of humor in the future."

Only a ***** would apologize for a joke gone wrong.

TheGoat

Smash Ace
WTF the stream's sound cuts off right when wobbles supposedly talks ****....does anyone have another link?

or tell me what wobbles said

Papa+Stone

It was censored by smashers who as a whole have been acting very liberal lately. Its on a lower level

TheGoat

Smash Ace
It was censored by smashers who as a whole have been acting very liberal lately. Its on a lower level
Gotta be honest I hate vgbootcamp's censoring policy-not that they aren't doing a great job recording matches-but that's another topic.
Still interested in knowing what he said

Papa+Stone

Basically Wobbles sarcastically said to renth that he was a washed up scrub baddie and that he never heard of him and that he was terrible, and renth decided to wait for wobbles to retire before making a thread on smashboards. It wasnt really that bad and you could see wobbles smiling when he was doing it. Everyone has argued about it by now and theyve cleared things up with each other so fyi to anyone wanting to get in on the juicy internet drama (not you specifically)

dRevan64

Smash Journeyman
Gotta be honest I hate vgbootcamp's censoring policy-not that they aren't doing a great job recording matches-but that's another topic.
Still interested in knowing what he said
Didn't they do that with the strongbad thing? I missed that. So sad.

Papa+Stone

I consider that moment with strong bads falco tantrum one of our greatest victories over the project m hivemind. I will keep it in my heart forever

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
Mods, why is this thread still here? The issue was resolved on Page 1. This thread has no reason to exist anymore.

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
I consider that moment with strong bads falco tantrum one of our greatest victories over the project m hivemind. I will keep it in my heart forever
Your hanging around here now? Lol, thought you were banned. anyway hi.

This seems like a pointless thread too. but the mods are slow, what can you do.

Trash talking happens wherever you go and it happens to anyone, just let it go dude, though that was kinda uncalled for. But still, there just words..... remember that.

Last edited:

Papa+Stone

Hey where can i watch Strong Bad rant about Falco? It sounds so entertaining
You cant the project m illuminati have already taken down strong bads big house 3 tantrum. Strong bad has too many supporters and with every whiny falco tantrum he throws at public tournaments being hidden from the public eye we the people are forced to attend project m tournaments all around the globe to get a live show. Its a scheme to make project m more popular than melee and hopefully get it to evo

Papa+Stone

Your hanging around here now? Lol, thought you were banned. anyway hi.

This seems like a pointless thread too. but the mods are slow, what can you do.

Trash talking happens wherever you go and it happens to anyone, just let it go dude, though that was kinda uncalled for. But still, there just words..... remember that.
No matter how many times the man tries to oppress me i persevere; from the ashes I rise again. I am the unbannable. And for the record morbid tells me im a better lover than you ever were

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
No matter how many times the man tries to oppress me i persevere; from the ashes I rise again. I am the unbannable. And for the record morbid tells me im a better lover than you ever were

Nah you just haven't got caught yet buddy. Oh and that **** is false, she loves me.... she doesn't even know who you are. In fact, she's scared of you. Try harder young padawan. :smirk:

-ShadowPhoenix-

Smash Bash
NNID
ShdwPhnx
3DS FC
2595-1989-8575
This one has merely been pointless for the last 20 posts (like the other social thread where every few pages somebody posts a new tier list), the other was directly dedicated to bashing people for no reason.
You're not supposed to make threads about specific players anyways. Thread should have been closed after the first post.

Varist

Smash Lord
wow thats the look of a man who did disgusting things to my mother and got away with it. seriously wobbles how can u even show ur face?

Renth

Smash Hero
ROFLMAO

I didn't wait for wobbles to be retired before making this thread, I made it whenever people told me the event never took place and I was irritated. Take your speculation bull **** out of here

Also, why does this thread still exist?

MoonlapseOpethian

Smash Journeyman
ROFLMAO

I didn't wait for wobbles to be retired before making this thread, I made it whenever people told me the event never took place and I was irritated. Take your speculation bull **** out of here

Also, why does this thread still exist?
Because highschool level drama is the talk of the times. :p
That being said, I'm just finding out about this. Was hoping there was a Youtube video so that I could see, since the Twitch requires a flash update that I can't do on mobile. Not that it matters anyway, as this apparently happened a year ago, and the issue was resolved months ago.

Top Bottom